Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Forum Players' League

We were due an update. Well, we didn't have the best end of the season. Dropping from 1st at one point to 5th. We managed to secure the 4th place and CL for next season by drawing the final match; which also decided the league in AVALANCHE's favour.

Due to our team gradually disintegrating in the 2nd half of the season we needed a lot of fresh blood. We were able to sell a lot of players before the start of the season to raise as much funds as possible. We had a healthy 4-5M in our warchest of which we spent most on our 3 major signings, a ST ST and an MR. Results so far look promising in the Cup but we'll have to wait and see until the start of the league tonight,

Main objective for this season: promotion
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

From Dark Angels to false token declarations from a member, so many chaos so far.

We will starting fresh once again in Level 1 next season via takeover under the new league name "35T Players League". Al Calavicci have stated that he will no longer with us as the ambassador of the league. This is subject to change.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

day 2 in league
    what a beautiful freekick of hassani

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

are its over ???

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

The updates perhaps, I havent been one for frequent updates anyways. But the League is very much alive still, you know that.

35T Players League - Reboot in the next two seasons?
    It's looking so quiet so far in this seasons with all the arguments and stuffs, plus the cancellation of Pro Shield, and possibly cancellation of 35T Cup. Plus the chat rooms hasn't been a lot of stuffs posted as well. The league could get rebooted in the 2 seasons time.

For me, a possible entry for the KPL could be done next season.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Red Cow FC - Update
    A desperate manager Red Cow FC who purchased tokens and falsely declared tokens, has been removed from the 35TPL. Everyone in the league has unfriended him, but I decided to keep him friends to monitor his team.

He now has a full 5* team with 3 scouts, playing outside the 35TPL (fortunately it happened before Day 3), has a title rival of 14.4 quality, and Red Cow FC currently unbeaten at 8-1-0 record. He will play 10th placed Prio FC tomorrow morning. He has stopped using tokens to speed up constructions now. He currently have 5000-seated village stadium with L2 youth facility. He also probably renamed all of his signings, since they appeared to be all English team.

Last edited by pnr8555; 06-11-2014 at 01:35 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League is very much alive and kicking. I don't see any reason to reboot. Most fun I had in a while.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

From what I heard so far, most will be looking forward to another season, the lvl 1 teams will be anxious to get to next season with a nearly full roster. Lvl 2 teams that I know of, also like to continue next season. My preference goes to one more season then a reboot.

Season 2 has had a bumpy start in the league for SwatCats, but we're settling in nicely to our new standard formation. We have almost completed our squad with strong back ups for every position. A lack thereof might have led to the rapid decline of the team in season 1 after a stellar start. It's all very close still, but we're currently 5th. Current form suggests we should be looking upwards rather then down the ranks, but in this league there's no easy matches and everything can change in a matter af a few rounds. In 4 days time; halfway in the season we'll be able to see if we have to adjust our main objective of reaching the promotionspots.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast