Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Feel cheated!

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    As fingermouse says, stop paying money to play the game. Play it for free and at least then if you get trolled it won't hurt as much.

I'd also question the logic of paying for Tokens in the last week of the season to spend straight away on strengthening your team. You do realise that come Sunday every single player you have just bought (or trained to get that extra star) is going to lose it again?

I can understand you might want to win the league in doing this, but it makes more sense to wait until the start of the next season (especially if you were to spend actual money - but even when not) and bringing new players in then as the 5 star players you might pick up for 5 tokens on Sun/Mon would be your scouts costing 50 Tokens now.
    very rarely do you get a player for 5 tokens!
    whether i spent money or not has nothing to do with whether this is unfair or not.
    are you saying this is my fault because I bought players at end of a season?
    incredible

I'm saying its just a game. You are obviously quite upset with the result and what you feel is an unfair system/reward for your efforts.

Ask yourself if you can find as much enjoyment, or even more, from the game without spending money. Is it worth spending it if you get no advantage?

Not saying you are right or wrong, just offering an opinion.

I stand by the fact that buying players now instead of at the start of the season is not the smartest move if you are wanting to get value for your tokens.
    fingermouse27 likes this.

It is well documented that there are problems with the game engine regarding results - quite often known as 'troll results'.

Everyone suffers from them. Buyers, non buyers, farmers etc...

I dont work or have any influence on how T11 opperates, I just simply offered up my opinion. In my opinion due to the nature and frequent nature of 'troll results' I think those that pay money run the risk of feeling ripped off as a result. It is up to each user to decide if they wish to part with money, or part with time to earn tokens. No right or wrong answer.

Ask almost every T11 user on here and they will tell you a story of them being trolled by the game engine. The games where it dosent matter what you do, your team is going to lose the game. It isn't fair or good, but we are all in the same boat. That is why I advice people to take the game as nothing but a bit of fun to kill time.

I exploit watching videos for tokens instead of paying as I dont believe there is value in this game to pay good money on something with so many flaws. It isn't a bad game, but not worthy of spending your hard earned money on, in my honest opinion.

If you are going to pay, then be smart about it. Buying players at the start of a promoted season is better value than at the end.
    was never unaware of value aspect, but didn't buy any start of season, so did it other night to ensure we finished winners. It is total bs and nordeous customer services are shocking.

I'm saying its just a game. You are obviously quite upset with the result and what you feel is an unfair system/reward for your efforts.

Ask yourself if you can find as much enjoyment, or even more, from the game without spending money. Is it worth spending it if you get no advantage?

Not saying you are right or wrong, just offering an opinion.

I stand by the fact that buying players now instead of at the start of the season is not the smartest move if you are wanting to get value for your tokens.
    this is first time anything like this has happened to me. I really feel that this was a fix and that is wrong. I won 17, drew 2, lost 1 going into game 21. I lost game 21 so I strengthened squad before playing 2nd place in game 22, set up perfect for their formation, had all players morale and fitness up and watched the game. Also the stats only sho us as having 8 shots, but the commentary was much much busier than 8 shots. They should make the gamer better, it wouldnt be difficult. That said, I still wont be happy about what happened, and like I say, if we lose, I might contact offcom about it, because they should not be taking money for something that doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hearts FC View Post
    very rarely do you get a player for 5 tokens!
    whether i spent money or not has nothing to do with whether this is unfair or not.
    are you saying this is my fault because I bought players at end of a season?
    incredible
    well i don't will explain all my opinion about how work this game, but is interesting buy players when season start for 2 reasons:
    1- If, he have 5*, he don't will loose the star.
    2- If you buy good players at the end of season, you will be in a cup of better level, because the Cup goes for Quality.
    So, buy a good team when the draws of the cup are done, is good idea.
    Just will say that the better u can do is play the game trying to see/understand how are proggrammed by default in hidden mode the players.
    If you pay, if you don't, is all the same. Maybe when one pay, and waste 50tokens for a scout bad proggrammed, cry more, but is the same, all depends of internal proggramming. +Quality never is guarantee of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    well i don't will explain all my opinion about how work this game, but is interesting buy players when season start for 2 reasons:
    1- If, he have 5*, he don't will loose the star.
    2- If you buy good players at the end of season, you will be in a cup of better level, because the Cup goes for Quality.
    So, buy a good team when the draws of the cup are done, is good idea.
    Just will say that the better u can do is play the game trying to see/understand how are proggrammed by default in hidden mode the players.
    If you pay, if you don't, is all the same. Maybe when one pay, and waste 50tokens for a scout bad proggrammed, cry more, but is the same, all depends of internal proggramming. +Quality never is guarantee of nothing.
    thats all very good, but doesnt really have anything to do with my claim about being cheated! That team should never have won that game. Id already lost the game before that as well! Would also like to point out, that I have played ten seasons straight from July and won the league 8 times, hopefully 9 in a few days. The only time I didnt, was because I didnt log on for 2 weeks and my team was in bits, finishing 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hearts FC View Post
    thats all very good, but doesnt really have anything to do with my claim about being cheated!....
    My first post in this thread explained that, it happen to me too... and 2 times, in 2 consecutive days, that, exists, and as I've said I writted to support, when a 3rd player came here saying the same. So, nothing to do.
    So, enjoy, and don't worry, now we (me, and now you too) know that, if the other loose a player, we can have a problem.
    ...I'm thinking in what to do next time, maybe play defensive.

...(-.-)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '(bip)'

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    My first post in this thread explained that, it happen to me too... and 2 times, in 2 consecutive days, that, exists, and as I've said I writted to support, when a 3rd player came here saying the same. So, nothing to do.
    So, enjoy, and don't worry, now we (me, and now you too) know that, if the other loose a player, we can have a problem.
    ...I'm thinking in what to do next time, maybe play defensive.

...(-.-)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '(bip)'
    im thinking not giving them money ever again and not playing again. they are ruining their own creation with blatant cheating.

Feel cheated!-wambulance.jpg
    Tank so Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wambulance.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	21740
    good story

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast