Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Feel cheated!

Quote Originally Posted by Hearts FC View Post
    As already stated, spent money because I lost the game before the game with second place so wanted to ensure we won the game.
    Not complicated.
    this game is programmed such...... It will make u lose games in a row making u feel u need to spend money thinking that u will win after doing that... u win for sum tym, then lose again and that makes u spend more, in the end u realise its worthless so DON'T spend
    Mo Meow Odom and Skidz like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    no its not complicated hun dont spend money !!!!!!!!!!

games are lost by random results to keep the league closer !!! you should no that at your level !!!

just believe in your team !!! You wanted to ensure you won the game ???? how did that work for you hun ????

Don't shout at me just coz I'm trying to help
    She need a Saransh ... :'D

The thing that suprises me is it has taken you till level 10 to realise this game for what it is. Do yourself a favour and stop spending money on this game, you will feel better for it. I think enough people on this forum have shown that very little we do as managers makes any difference to match results. It's just a really badly programmed game engine and Nordeus seem to not have a clue as to how to improve it.
    Skidz likes this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    The thing that suprises me is it has taken you till level 10 to realise this game for what it is. Do yourself a favour and stop spending money on this game, you will feel better for it. I think enough people on this forum have shown that very little we do as managers makes any difference to match results. It's just a really badly programmed game engine and Nordeus seem to not have a clue as to how to improve it.
    They dont actually think they want to!, if you where making lots of money would you change things? lol I know I would not
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    They dont actually think they want to!, if you where making lots of money would you change things? lol I know I would not
    If they are only in it for a quick buck then no they won't make changes. But if they plan to be around for many years then they are going to fail miserably.

I do actually earn lots of money from my own business and im always looking at changes that will improve my business, thats probably why it has been going for 14 years.

I love how angry the OP is. It's just a game, poorly coded. All this talk about going to offcom, yeah, good luck with that!

The game has many flaws. One of them is the game engine. Another is how easy it is to win tokens. Use the flaws that play in your advantage, not the developers.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Money does not guarantee success
    Green Lion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    this game is programmed such...... It will make u lose games in a row making u feel u need to spend money thinking that u will win after doing that... u win for sum tym, then lose again and that makes u spend more, in the end u realise its worthless so DON'T spend
    I think we all go thru a purple patch in a season, token buyer or not...I get trolled frequently & I don't buy tokens, so like I said I don't believe that it targets token buyers in general, its bad for business. It's just flawed logic that affects all managers across the board. Or maybe they just like punk u from time to time...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Martins Irbe View Post
    Money does not guarantee success
    yes but it sure buys a lot of cocaine! and hookers. and food. and beer. and cheese. and medicine. and....what were we talking about again?
    fugazi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    yes but it sure buys a lot of cocaine! and hookers. and food. and beer. and cheese. and medicine. and....what were we talking about again?
    Im in a foul mood today, but looks like someone is in a chirpy mood..."chirpy" was the only nice way to put it...hahaha
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast