Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Nordeus Corp played the bottom team Rickhend FC today and crushed them 5-0 at home, goals from Lampard, Fabregas and a hatrick from Rooney made it 20 wins from 20! can we do a perfect 26?, were still on course!!!.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    Huhuhu....Match day 20 for winning 11..lost 2-0 to the team that got beaten by us 3 times in a row..including 2 cl semi final last year n 1st leg at his home this season...tonite i played him at home 57% possesion..2 frens supported...and lost 2-0..51.4 vs 41...my winning streak 26 matches including Matches in CL n Cup ...Troll pls not haunt me like what You did to my team in the early of the season...drop to 2nd place in league..huhuhu....
    Luckily..im still in semi final of Cl n Cup....if this season could not win the league then just need to blame on bad luck coz Troll knocked our door too much...huhuhu...atleast confirmed 3rd place in cup n 3rd place in CL oledi..huhuhu...try to finish more than 4th in league..huhuhu...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-27-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 20
    We won away by 5:1 against 7th.
    Great game from Klimov with 1 goal and 2 assistes.

We are now 2nd in LEAGUE Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-image.jpg

A a Z FC

We are still fighting in LEAGUE for promotion, current in 7th place but only 3 points behind 4th and 3 points ahead of 8th, very competitive this season LEAGUE.
    Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-image.jpg

D FC

After leading the LEAGUE all season we are now in 3rd place, not really worryed, promotion is secured, top 4 Will be a bonus.
    Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

ACADEMICO D FC

Still in 1st in LEAGUE by 1 point, but we won 4th today, meaning top 4 finish is almost secured.Attachment 22703

Draw 3:3 in CUP 1/2 final at home, hope we can do better away.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    answer, why this game is special one, i'm sorry
    He was down two strikers yet scored on my defense.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well... that is simply stupid... but bye bye cup.
    cup match against a level 15, (the 5th) he had "only" a 8* player.... only 1 on 6* in his level, and was a:
    foul-----yellow for me.... the prodigious player score... 1st goal
    foul-----yellow for me.... the prodigious player score... 3rd goal
    ...and.. well the 2nd goal was very different,
    a penalty.
    the italian guy knew that against me have +3 levels and advantadge, so he went to the match near 3:00am of night.
    yea, he waked up LOL
    I was surprised to see his face... and well playing with 4-4-2... + 3 levels... waking up at 3:00am... with an 8* super sexystarplayer and full of 6*...
    I have better team, but, can not delete a level 15 for.... 5th time in a row?

(-.-)'

at now too, tomorrow in 7hours, CL match, again with the ******* schedules....-.-'
    so... well don't know what will happen but I will rest some months of this shi* after this season.
    After 17 seasons that's a non sense. And yea, is a great season, of course but... really tired of that...

First defetat of the season.
    Last edited by khris; 04-28-2014 at 04:02 AM.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Cup Semi-Final, 1st Leg: FC SPIRTIS 1-5 July Fourth Kundsen (45) Kusama (47,83) Miku-Zidane (63) Regal (86) Benayoun (89) MOTM: Shepherd.

Our opponents pulled of the shock of the tournament in the last round putting out El Capo and after a close 45 minutes they took another shock lead with Kundsen scoring on the stroke of HT, However July Fourth's HT team talk changed the momentum of the tie and Kusama immediately levelled after the restart, Then Miku-Zidane put us into the lead on 63 minutes with a solo effort. Then in the last 10 minutes July Fourth's strength showed in the end as Kusama (from a Petersen corner) , Regal (from a Martin cross) and Benayoun (from a free-kick) all scored late goals to end this Cup tie as a contest. Other semi-final score: Red Devil 2-1 LaFruta.

League Round 20: LaFruta 2-2 July Fourth Martin (2) Johnson (14) Papaleo (45) Abdelnade (63) MOTM: Petersen. S/O: Miku (30).

I was away from this game and to be fair I wasn't too concerned about the draw here. We are still 11 points clear in the league and yeah this is a game that is normally a tough one for us anyways. We did take the lead on 2 minutes from Martin, But I presume their equaliser came from a corner as Wall assisted Johnson to score on 14 minutes. We lost Miku to a straight red card (brilliant when I'm trying to get Miku to 500 career appearances before retirement. Being in the clear in the league is a good opportunity to play Miku.) Despite that Papaleo put us back into the lead on the stroke of HT, Then LaFruta levelled up again with Abdelnade and then they made substitutions as they looked to try and find a winner which in the end never came and it ended in a 2-2 draw.

Miku is currently on 480 appearances for July Fourth now and will miss the next 2 league games through suspension. Assuming Miku plays the 4 of the 6 remaining league games eligible to play and also the 2nd leg of the Cup SF against FC SPIRTIS, Miku should end this season on 485 appearances.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-28-2014 at 01:53 AM.
    ppturano and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeaaaahhhhh!!

Won 0-2 in Semifinals of Champions League
    23' Owen (Klose)
    36' Ferdinand (Klose)

We better in this case, Cup... is another world. But we will try to fight for it tomorrow.
    Go for a 0-4.

(^-^)'

We are the Champions!!!

No matter what happens, we are Champions for sure!! That's a new club record! After 20 matchdays already clearly title winners and without a single loss so far!

In the Champions League it's going well too, we've won outwards with 1:3 in the Semi-Finals and with that comfortable result it should be possible to reach the finals once again.

BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Famous
    Amazing achievement, bro..Congrats...

Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast