Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yeah when you are about to be trolled...And this trolls happens too much to any one's liking...
    Yeah...
    You are defeated from bots that are 20 less quality than you. How can it happen
    It is like some african team beats FC Barcelona 3-0...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Missed this did you?

The Augs/Munich was direct comment to rastaman's comment.

I have no clue what you mean about templates. I only voice my own opinion (signature even mentions this, I don't use my sig on Moderator business posts and showcase comments) when not dealing with Rules violations on here. I am not an employee of Nordeus.

Get some off the streets and do it then, I'd probably play if it was awesome.
    Templates is in advance written answers wich support use when someone ask them about something.They didn't read what you want just copy/paste something which was very much like your comment how weak team can win vs strong.if such results are rare as in real football people wont open a lot of thread every day about this.Everyone understands that can not win every game, but when victories against weaker teams are much less than the losses this means that there is something to correct.
    About the logic of the game I think you understand a little strong words wich i use, but forum proving it is quite likely to be right, almost all thread are negative,opened form people who have questions but no one answered.
    Everyone pays for stupidity much more serious companies than Nordeus closed their projects, at last if they dont change something t11 will go in hell and like i see they dont have other serious things(and i am not surprised).
    For me in internet now is anarchy - everyone does what he wants, no monitor if someone offers a service has support which makes the existence of frivolous companies possibly.

PS:I know you're not an employee of Nordeus, lack of it is funny and pathetic....
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I had to wiki that,
    Frothy tea sounds awesome!
    I'm going to see if anyone here makes it.

Lol Cat! hahaha I didnt even know it was on Wiki haha...well if you do find yourself in this part of the world someday, look us up hahaha...

You can try to make it yourself by just taking two cups and "pulling" the team from one to another until it gets frothy...haha that just made my Monday
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Seems like in 8 seasons I think I've had the most normal server ever in T11...or are ppl just being over-dramatic in here?

My league has so far been much like the EPL, the top 5 teams are usually the top 5 at the end of the season. Everyone except the 5th placed team will be very happy with a CL finish.

Getting knocked out of the cup is like sun after the rain and most of the time it's the weaker 11 tht is sent.

I have yet to see anyone run amok in my presence because of a loss.

P/S this is not aimed at Brian. We've more or less covered our basses. LOL. Just a general observation.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 04-14-2014 at 03:51 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Seems like in 8 seasons I think I've had the most normal server ever in T11...or are ppl just being over-dramatic in here?

Much like the EPL, the top 5 teams are usually the top 5 at the end of the season. Everyone except the 5th placed team will be very happy with a CL finish.

Getting knocked out of the cup is like sun after the rain and most of the time it's the weaker 11 tht is sent.

I have yet to see anyone run amok in my presence because of a loss.

P/S this is not aimed at Brian. We've more or less covered our basses. LOL. Just a general observation.
    Bro, Evidences stronger than words..I did show everyone everything here...How is it possible when now.. with my team quality 50.3. which I can compete at level 10 even (not level 6)..As You can see, I beat level 8/level 9 comfortly with my team tactics n strategies..In the CL I m also dominating and top of the table as well..I Won every single cup n trophy at my level from level3-4-5 n now lying at position 9..2 wins 1 draw 3 LOSTS with all so so much weaker teams.. The 2nd strongest team in my league still quality less than me about 6...even the team of quality 35 also rank above me...it is troll n troll too much often happen...
    To be honest, At the end of the season, I believe I will be at atleast Top 4..but do u think that will make every managers happy when U should be the Champion or at least top 2 finish???
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-14-2014 at 03:08 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yea Brian, I understand where you are coming from. Like I said, it wasn't aimed at you, we more or less discussed your plight to death. Just a general observation tht my league seems to be very normal compared to other leagues.

To answer your question tho, I would be happy finishing top 4 just because there is not much difference in prize money between 1,2,3 & 4, even tho my team on paper should be #1 this season. Finishing fourth gives me a CL spot where I can get a huge amount of money just by competing in the group stage (You have to reach at least the QF final of Cup to match your returns in the CL Group matches).

Since I play with RL friends I really actually only like to beat them in a competitive match every season, and usually that translate to winning the league but then there are other stronger opponents (not better Q) in the league that I may lose to but every season my aim is the same, although this season I target to win the CL so I play my weaker team in the league. If I do get knocked out of the CL then my focus will shift to finishing higher than 4th in the league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

This is just a game, and at the end there is always a positive side. I have played enought LEAGUES With my teams to know that.

If you have a strong team average Q of 5/6 stars forget the CUP, because you will face to many stronguer teams, but you probably Will be good in CL and LEAGUE.
    Getting out of the CUP early, means that you can play a friendly each CUP day, winning money, boosters and giving extra training to your subs, you also save greens because your main player only have to play one game and the friendly can be played any time it would be more convenient to you.

The same thing apllyes to CL, you play the 6 group games, get your money, and then 1 friendly each day.

If you start to get trolled in LEAGUE, no problem, you probably Will finish top 4, and like Quambu said, there isent any big diference between 1st and 4th. If you finish only between 5th and 7th you still promote and get a prize money, being out of CL, means playing more friendlies, and saving greens, because playing only one game per day, means less greens and reds needed, that can be apllyed to extra training, stronguer team, more likely to win the LEAGUE.

Even If you are really unlucky to finish out of top 7, at the end of the season, your players Will not lose any star, meaning they Will became stronguer for next season, you dont get any prize money, but probably you dont need to buy any player, saving money and tokens, you can even sell one or to players to cover the lost of income from CL, less games, are equal to less players needed.
    More greens and reds to apply on training, stronguer team, more likely to win the LEAGUE.

At the end no matter what, you always win in some way.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    Now is my current situation for 2 teams:

Winning 11:
    In cup ...Fighting for a place in quarter final...This season so far I'm doing pretty well.. Defeated all teams at Level 8/9 all the way up to this 1/16.. but not sure how far I can go coz the deeper the more stronger they are ...just wish to reach more than quarter final.. better a bit than last year only...

In CL

And In the League

TUAN DM FC:
    In CUP..OUT..LOST TO LEVEL 8 TOO STRONG..LAST YEAR I GOT INTO QUATER FINAL...HUHUHU
    IN CL

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-17-2014 at 09:00 AM.

I apologize if I sound rude but did that guy just saying bayern was resting their squad against man utd in the 1-1 draw?!?!?!
    Bayern actually tried their hardest, champions league is no place for resting your squad, especially in knockout stages and pep knows that...

Alaba Neuer rafhina schweinsteiger Martinez gotze
    Boateng Robben lahm ribery Kroos & muller all played and you saying that they were just resting? Ps mandzukic played as well, he subbed in at 60 minute tho!
    Bayern played there best squad against man utd, the only reason they couldn't score was because man utd had 9 men in box and played full defensive
    Plz don't say bayern was just resting up, that's very childish and you make it sound like its FIFA..
    Last edited by -Robin; 04-17-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Famous
    Final day CL Group stage...1st position vs 2nd:

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-18-2014 at 08:00 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast