Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here

Pro
    I always got trolled last season like that, I'm not promoted.. but this season nordeus trolled me again, even my team was stronger..

TEFM are annoying game, but addictive.. I'll still play, but not too intense anymore..

Famous
    I knew it was just a game..but my point is Nordeus they are now just make the game become a tool to make money, make profit..it is very funny...u know..i have another team now at level 5, too..Quality at 47 n because of those <redacted> troll result last season i ended up at 2...behind a 41 quality team which was the same team lost to me twice with same formation 3-0 n 4-0 at level 3 ( we were at the same league for level 3/4--if I not mistaken, it is Andrea FC from Italy)..i even lost to 3rd position which is Rumanian team ..i played head to head with them..same formation with both of the teams..u know..confirmed im superior to every single aspects to them but i lost 2-0 3 times..2 times at my home ground...it is very unfair..in the cup..i reached quater final..i beated most of level 6/7 not talk about level 4.....i dont know what is meaning of game or the tool to cheat????u can see how much i devoted to Nordeus....and what is their feedback???
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 04-10-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Hi all,
    Today is only 2nd day of the league but I have so much bad impression about Nordeus ways of doing...
    Yes i know what you feel. The results are strange in my league too. But happily I'm the one that's benefitted this time. After tanking last season I got shocked when I first saw my new leaugue. Even after aplying my 680 saved Skillpoints I was only lower Quality-average. I expected to be on top of my league. And my first two games where against the two strongest teams. But after luckily defeating both of them (which I never expected) I can see that people who have strong Scout teams get pissed by loosing to lower Quality squads.
    Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-lucky1.jpg
    Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-lucky2.jpg
    Seems to me that average quality is not the only keypart of the Nordeus engine equation.
    After buying two good players in toda and yesterday, my Quality now is 66,1 while my oponents had 71,7 and 72,7 quality.
    Last edited by Carlito; 04-09-2014 at 02:03 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    Yes i know what you feel. The results are strange in my league too. But happily I'm the one that's benefitted this time. After tanking last season I got shocked when I first saw my new leaugue. Even after aplying my 680 saved Skillpoints I was only lower Quality-average. I expected to be on top of my league. And my first two games where against the two strongest teams. But after luckily defeating both of them (which I never expected) I can see that people who have strong Scout teams get pissed by loosing to lower Quality squads.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucky1.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	22041

Name:	Lucky2.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	22042
    Seems to me that average quality is not the only keypart of the Nordeus engine equation.
    After buying two good players in toda and yesterday, my Quality now is 66,1 while my oponents had 71,7 and 72,7 quality.
    I am happy for you and nothing to against you..bro...I'm honest...
    Just you know...I'm not simply spent the money to get the tokens..i had my results and my players had well-trained too..that's why my players keep on improving their qualities n their stars...u can see from my previous posts in the forum..Llast season, I ended with top position without a single defeat.. I conquered the league with 21 wins and 5 draws..that could show everything..I meant...if a manager just know how to buy scout without strategies n tactics when face off different teams..u don't have the result like that.. I finished top of CL too.. quarter final of the cup.. virtually lost to the cup champion with 1 goal different...I lost 2-0 at home n won at his place 1-0...
    Anyway..It is very unfair when managers suffering like this..it is not only for me..i want to point it out to all the ones have badly effected by troll results n being made used by Nordeus...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-09-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Totaly agree with you Brian! It does'nt make sense. I was only loosing last season and finished in last place.. Ok, I didn't wan't to win bacause I decided to tank. But it's odd that a team that only lost suddenly at season start wins against stronger teams. Or in your case always won, now loosing. But season just started. I'm sure it won't stay like this for long. There are always loosing and wining streaks in the game.
    Regarding Buying Tokens. It does'nt make any sense to spend real money in this game. I never did. If you upgrade your team you may have a small advantage in current season, but after seasons over you're going to compete in a new leaugue where everybody is stronger than you again. And I believe more and more that quality is NOT the most important thing in T11 on the short term. But on the long run quality will prevail.

WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE AND WHAT THERE TO BELIEVE WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SITUATION LIKE THAT??? NOT EVEN ONCE..BUT MANY MANY TIMES REPEATLY...
    You are not alone. Last season:

Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-uspesi.jpg Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-tim.jpg Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-scorers.jpg

This was 2 matches BEFORE i ended season, league ALL WINS, 2 DRAWS, havent lost a single match all season even in cup and CL PLUS I won a trebble! And how did I start a new season:

First match

Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-propast-1-2.jpg Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-propast-1-1.jpg

Second match:

Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-propast-2-2.jpg Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here-propast-2-1.jpg

Not to mention I attend every single match, while my opponents are NOT, morale and condition SUPERB, look at my counter formations, and the result??!! WTF ??!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by eraser View Post
    You are not alone. Last season:

Name:	USPESI.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	22047 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TIM.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	22048 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scorers.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	22049

This was 2 matches BEFORE i ended season, league ALL WINS, 2 DRAWS, havent lost a single match all season even in cup and CL PLUS I won a trebble! And how did I start a new season:

First match

Name:	propast 1-2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	22050 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	propast 1-1.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	22051

Second match:

Name:	propast 2-2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	22052 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	propast 2-1.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	22053

Not to mention I attend every single match, while my opponents are NOT, morale and condition SUPERB, look at my counter formations, and the result??!! WTF ??!!
    So what should we do???Everybody raised their voices but even MOD Or SMOD also have no proper explanations OR MAYBE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT...

EVERYONE JUST ONLY FOCUS ON THE UNFAIR GAMES/CHEATING ENGINE THAT I POSTED BUT NOT REALLY LOOK AT THE WAY NORDEUS EVEN CONTROL BIDDING (MAY BE CAN SAY IS CHEATING TOKENS BY USING BLOCK MODE FROM MANAGER/PLAYERS) AS 1ST POINT IN MY 1ST POST...

NORDEUS ALSO TRY TO PLAY TRICK AND LEAD PEOPLE TO BUY THEIR TOKENS IN ORDER TO WIN THE HIGHER LEVEL...
    U KNOW..A TEAM QUALITY GONE UP FROM 48 TO 51.6 WITHIN 1 NITE...IF IN NORMAL CONDITION..HOW MANY TOKENS U NEED TO ADD IN OR HOW MUCH MONEY U NEED TO SPEND???

LET'S DO A SIMPLE MATH, EVERY 40-80 TOKENS U CAN GO HIGHER QUALITY BY 1 POINT FOR 1 PLAYER...FOR EXAMPLE YOUR PLAYER AT QUALITY 49..IN ORDER TO UP TO QUALITY OF 50 U NEED 40-80 TOKENS..MEANT U NEED TO SPEND $11 FOR 1 QUALITY...THAT ONLY ADD IN 0.1 QUALITY OF YOUR OVERALL SQUAD QUALITY... SO IN ORDER TO UP FROM 48 TO 51.6 FOR OVERALL SQUAD MEANS 3.6 POINTS NEEDED..MEANS..U NEED: 40-80X36=1440-2880 TOKENS OR US$396-US$792 JUST FOR A GAME...DO U SEE ANY POINT HERE? DOES IT MAKE SENSE???? AND LOOK AT THE RESULT? IN THE REAL SITUATION, I STILL GET HIM AT HIS HOME (THE BOT ROBOT FROM NORDEUS THAY THEY PLANNED TO PLAY AROUND WITH YOU OR PERHAPS YOUR MONEY)...
    OR WITHIN 1 NITE U CAN DO POWER TRAINING UP TO THAT LEVEL??? I BET U WILL INJURY THE WHOLE SQUAD FOR 10 YEARS...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-10-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Famous
    WHAT I SUPPOSE TO DO.REAPEATLY...CONFIRMED IT IS PRESET GAME.PLS LOOK AT ALL THE SCRENSHOTS.QUALITY/PREVIOUS RECORD GAMES N PLAYERS GET INVOLVED.MY OPPONENT STRAIGHT LOST TO ALL THE GAME HE PLAYED B4.WITH ALL SO MUCH WEAKER OPPONENTS..THE DRAW THAT U SEE IN THE SCREENSHOT IS WITH ME RIGHT NOW...NOW I THINK REALLY WE CAN SEE NORDEUS'S REAL FACE .DO U THINK HE REALLY CAN SCORE 3 GOALS TO MY TEAM WITH THAT KIND OF SQUAD????..SPEECHLESSS..WHAT A JOKE...DO U THINK WE REALLY ARE THE ONES WHO CONTROL OR PLAY OUR GAME????????

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-10-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Banned
    WHAT I SUPPOSE TO DO.REAPEATLY...CONFIRMED IT IS PRESET GAME.PLS LOOK AT ALL THE SCRENSHOTS.QUALITY/PREVIOUS RECORD GAMES N PLAYERS GET INVOLVED.MY OPPONENT STRAIGHT LOST TO ALL THE GAME HE PLAYED B4.WITH ALL SO MUCH WEAKER OPPONENTS..THE DRAW THAT U SEE IN THE SCREENSHOT IS WITH ME RIGHT NOW...NOW I THINK REALLY WE CAN SEE NORDEUS'S REAL FACE .DO U THINK HE REALLY CAN SCORE 3 GOALS TO MY TEAM WITH THAT KIND OF SQUAD????..SPEECHLESSS..WHAT A JOKE...DO U THINK WE REALLY ARE THE ONES WHO CONTROL OR PLAY OUR GAME????????
    Dude, chillax. The problem is that you are using logic to dictate what you think the results should be.

When you realize that there is little to no logic in many of the results that one would deem unlikely, you will be a bit less frustrated. You have to accept the fact that you will eventually get trolled. a formation might give you a 7-1 win vs an opponent, yet you could lose the next one vs the same opponent or one of lesser quality, even though you did everything the same.

do you know why? because there is no consistency in the programming, and that is because you have rank amateurs programming the game. They have hired people just out for the buck, willing to give you a run-of-the-mill flash football fantasy game that they pretend is a football manager game.

At first I blamed management for fooling the masses, but now I blame the stupid idiots who buy tokens for not demanding more for their money. Do you know how many returns they would have if this game were an actual physical product? let me tell you, they would have gone out of business because the results are not as expected. This is a game where money SHOULD buy success, and they fool you into believing it, but then you get the results and utter disappointment. typical nordeus.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Dude, chillax. The problem is that you are using logic to dictate what you think the results should be.

When you realize that there is little to no logic in many of the results that one would deem unlikely, you will be a bit less frustrated. You have to accept the fact that you will eventually get trolled. a formation might give you a 7-1 win vs an opponent, yet you could lose the next one vs the same opponent or one of lesser quality, even though you did everything the same.

do you know why? because there is no consistency in the programming, and that is because you have rank amateurs programming the game. They have hired people just out for the buck, willing to give you a run-of-the-mill flash football fantasy game that they pretend is a football manager game.

At first I blamed management for fooling the masses, but now I blame the stupid idiots who buy tokens for not demanding more for their money. Do you know how many returns they would have if this game were an actual physical product? let me tell you, they would have gone out of business because the results are not as expected. This is a game where money SHOULD buy success, and they fool you into believing it, but then you get the results and utter disappointment. typical nordeus.
    If your thinking is right then I don't really know what actually this forum for, to be honest? If everything is SET with the crazy programming then all formations, tactics, attending matches or what we do all are useless...and in that case.. why there are still have many Players/Users here?
    Also, the Mods and SMODs in this forum I do not know what actually they can do.. if just to manage a forum, cleaning the rubbish posts/threads then they just need a high school drop out with little bit computer knowledge..it will do...They are should be the one help us to complaint or at least propose to the admins so they can improve...
    Infact, all their answers are very general that we all could know them too, if they could not answer then they just simply say it is Nordeus problems and "you should complaint directly"..
    I think It is really wrong doings of the whole Nordeus association...
    Noone could help us? we complaint really for nothing.. I even see many experienced managers decided to leave the game becoz their disappointments as you all can see too...
    Really Upset...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast