Page 131 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Is there no feedback thread?

1. At times free rests etc are *not* received after video is watched - is this a server issue?
    2. Anyone else noticed the increased no. of longer videos at times? ie 15- 45 second ones are ok. The 1min -2 min ones are really taking the piss - on top of that they mostly do not even have a timer. The ad runs and runs.
    amorist hrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Niggles View Post
    Is there no feedback thread?

1. At times free rests etc are *not* received after video is watched - is this a server issue?
    2. Anyone else noticed the increased no. of longer videos at times? ie 15- 45 second ones are ok. The 1min -2 min ones are really taking the piss - on top of that they mostly do not even have a timer. The ad runs and runs.
    This is no feedback thread xD

1. I've experienced this a few times. Got no answer from support. Rebooting the phone doesn't help, so I suggest you to wait a few hours if you noticed that issue, because you're spending videos without getting packs for them.
    2. Haven't seen a video longer than 40 seconds. Where are you from?

Also, I started to count videos I can watch everyday, and this is very sad. I got only 10 per day, this is not nearly enough. And it's not fair to give players different amount of precious resource based on their place of living. Oh, I'm so angry!
    I hate mobile games for that -- you can't pay the fixed price and get equal possibilities, oh no. Pay more, get more, no limits.
    My interest to this game is starting to fade.

I can't wait to get back to Chile, because my motherland sucks.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-14-2016 at 05:37 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

I'm gonna rant about Youth Player issues here...

Not only it's getting harder and harder to get 5* U-21 Nordgens in auctions because there are only a few of them every 2 or 3 days after maintenance, Youth Academy actually appears every 12-14 days without giving any high 4*-5* Youth and costs the average Tokens players usually waste during bidding wars. Even better, you don't get to choose which player you want from youth. For example you need DC for your main line up but you get MR instead. Recommendations sucks as well because 90% chance you get the players that don't suit your usual formation.

Now with these issues, how can we maintain our players at 5* for 3-4 seasons? Only by investing real cash. Duh!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-capture.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not gonna tell the same story, you know (I had good condition and morale, my formation was good, I used the extra bonus, oppo manager wasn't present blah blah blah )
    ... not gonna tell about the conceded goals at 1' and 89'
    ... and not gonna tell that every move I made during the game (subs, different kind of bonus, changing orders) was ended as oppo one more tackle (33 total )

it's the feeling that I wasted 10 minutes of my life for a fixed result

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-cup-fixed-result.jpg
    madflo19, Duncton and gizzmo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Nordeus and player ratings........ the anger, the frustration. In the last two weeks I had so many games in which my rating were way higher then the advisary. Yesterday I had a match in the CL and my ratings were like 0,9 on average higher (again). End score 2-2 against a 70% team with me being 104%. I know these things happen but they happen a lot lately. Too much actually. I have had 8 games like these. It is just getting silly.
    madflo19 and Duncton like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

So it seems that I'm not the only1 who had those wired result yesterday and lately in general
    I played my 1st ch l match in a +1lvl ch l
    My opo was 49%,i was 116%,so I said this will be easy...well it wasn't,final score 1-1 and i really struggled to get this draw

When I saw the stats i went mad,24 shoots and 4 on target,really...players with over 180% shooting and finishing,one of them has scored over 800 goals in less than 500 matches...well yes,this u get in a match were the engine has fixed the result b4 the match started

Ps
    Some of the devs are talking about fair play in some other threads,i think also,fair play is to lose a match because the oppo manager was better than you,because he had better team,because he had better formation,because he done better during the match,not because the result was fixed b4 it starts,this is not fair play from you guys there at Nordeus.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Killroy, Duncton and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    This is no feedback thread xD

1. I've experienced this a few times. Got no answer from support. Rebooting the phone doesn't help, so I suggest you to wait a few hours if you noticed that issue, because you're spending videos without getting packs for them.
    2. Haven't seen a video longer than 40 seconds. Where are you from?

Also, I started to count videos I can watch everyday, and this is very sad. I got only 10 per day, this is not nearly enough. And it's not fair to give players different amount of precious resource based on their place of living. Oh, I'm so angry!
    I hate mobile games for that -- you can't pay the fixed price and get equal possibilities, oh no. Pay more, get more, no limits.
    My interest to this game is starting to fade.

I can't wait to get back to Chile, because my motherland sucks.
    Australia. I personally get around 15-16 videos each day (never varies much at all).
    The video ads i refer to are the ones which pop up and u have to hit the play button to start them. Those videos last for at least 1 to 1.5 to 2 minutes (i kept count) -- they do not have a timer on the add unlike the 1-35/40 second ads. Nivea, NAB, the dandruff mob (and also a sunglass one) get the long ad treatment. Waste of time .About 5 out of the 15 videos i get per day are those long ****ers .

Dreamer
    Two:
    - unnecessary losses in league
    - injuries today

Stupid game.
    madflo19 likes this.

Today I got 0 videos for green boxes. I've been checking these fcukers all day, and nothing. Nada. Zero.
    How am I suppose to train players?
    Yesterday it was at least 14, but today ZERO!
    What the heck?
    Bunzo likes this.
    It wasn't our day.