Page 13 of 143 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Dkb , i'm getting results like that or wrose all of the Time , i'm by far the highest rated team in my league and i'm in 7th place losing to teams two stars lower than me , iv bought 3 scout players and numerous top rated players and it still happens .. I get the feeling this is my last season spending for sure .

Dreamer
    3 rounds into the auction for a near-6* Nordgen striker. And a work colleague asks me a question, by the time I've answered the bid round's ended mutter mutter

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tickle View Post
    Dkb , i'm getting results like that or wrose all of the Time , i'm by far the highest rated team in my league and i'm in 7th place losing to teams two stars lower than me , iv bought 3 scout players and numerous top rated players and it still happens .. I get the feeling this is my last season spending for sure .
    I hear ya. It's rather frustrating to place a team with superior quality (and assuing equal tactical knowledge) and tie (or lose). Defintely seems to defeat the purpose of spending! I know "luck" plays a part in all things sporting, but there can't be much of a luck factor in these games, right? And far superior quality should prevail over slight bits of luck anyway.

im re-posting this post because it was removed without notice from another thread that must of broke the rules???

Dont they understand that they are just upsetting managers now with the greed tweaks ? ive just bought an 18yr old unplayed striker from a level 30 all 9* club. This striker is 2 skill points from 6* but on 3bars practice training he only moved +35% in skill progress but lost -30% in condition,this is unheard of ???? wtf are you doing Nordeus!!!

Banned
    The highest valued Nordeus Generated player on day 1 which I recruited is even struggling to reach 100 in Hard Practice Mode and has been injured 3 times so I have even stopped training him......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The highest valued Nordeus Generated player on day 1 which I recruited is even struggling to reach 100 in Hard Practice Mode and has been injured 3 times so I have even stopped training him......
    I believe that Nordgen's are not what everyone believes them to be, I am selling one now, finally got enough tokens to get a scout. I have no time to train this 18 year old for 3 seasons, until he performs.... The trouble with running a 2 team/full roster.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    I believe that Nordgen's are not what everyone believes them to be, I am selling one now, finally got enough tokens to get a scout. I have no time to train this 18 year old for 3 seasons, until he performs.... The trouble with running a 2 team/full roster.
    Believe me, now they have turn useless...Earlier Nordeus Gens were like Superman...They rarely got injured...Trained at Super Sonic speed...Always got good ratings generally 8 or 9...Scored goals at will...

I recruited 2 Nordeus Gen when I was at level 6 and now I am level 12...One I sold 2 days ago (felt extremely sad) and one is still with me...They 2 have been the backbone of my team since then...

The one I sold 2 days ago only got injured 3 times and had played all my League, CL and CUP match...And the other guys has hot injured only 4 times...And has scored 313 goals and still going strong...

Hard Trained Countless number of times but they 2 never got injured...

I also has one at lower level he never got injured in his entire career at my club......

Plus Nordeus Gen players train at good speed so you also earn a lot of money from them...I bought them for 14 million and currently he worth 32 million...LoL...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-03-2014 at 04:06 PM.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-image.jpg

Yes guys, not sure if I this is the right thread. But how is this possible??? To root against yourself???

Banned
    May be he has 2 accounts with the same name, dp and level......

Dreamer
    Hmmm,

either it's
    a) a bug
    b)you have a 2nd FB account (& team) with the same name & pic and accidentally clicked the wrong team to support.
    c) someone else has set up an FB account and team pinching your name & profile pic

If it's (a) I'd put a note down in the bug report section
    Last edited by Pete Cresswell; 08-05-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: clarified