Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @cookizzz
    Don't trust red packs. I don't train a heavy injured player at least for 2 days. I heal him but maybe 'll use him in a next day match if need rotation.
    I always think injuries spread like virus. Today, 4 players were injured, including 1 GK, 2MC & 1 AML/AMC. All are out for 3 days except 1 MC who is out for 4 days. It seems forcing me to use red packs.

Luckily, I only have a match per day now, and I have full squad of 22 players . I am trying to sell the 4-day-out MC who, at 28, is relatively old. Then I will wait what will happen after the match against a weak team tomorrow.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I always think injuries spread like virus. Today, 4 players were injured, including 1 GK, 2MC & 1 AML/AMC. All are out for 3 days except 1 MC who is out for 4 days. It seems forcing me to use red packs.

Luckily, I only have a match per day now, and I have full squad of 22 players . I am trying to sell the 4-day-out MC who, at 28, is relatively old. Then I will wait what will happen after the match against a weak team tomorrow.
    out of interest, what level are you on ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well I won a league match today and since my next one was around 30 hours away I went for a bit of extra post-match training.
    I set training or friendly game at least 1 rest period (3 hs) after a game.

Today, 4 players were injured, including 1 GK, 2MC & 1 AML/AMC. All are out for 3 days except 1 MC who is out for 4 days. It seems forcing me to use red packs.
    Sometimes I just leave one player (less useful) injured or if it hapened in the morning , I 'm fixing him late in night maybe to "cheat" the program . Well, I couldn't figure out anything .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    level 1 player with only 100k budget and full squad of 22 players just spend 20 tokens to buy player for 4m

thats tell how ****tygame is top eleven , thats why only kids play it

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by hankhandsome View Post
    out of interest, what level are you on ?
    This team is level 16.

For further information, these players were injured in 3 friendly matches. I heard some managers said the injury rates for friendly matches are high. But I don't feel this until my players injured like this.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-06-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Sometimes I just leave one player (less useful) injured or if it hapened in the morning , I 'm fixing him late in night maybe to "cheat" the program . Well, I couldn't figure out anything .
    You have methods to "cheat" the program?? Oh, I haven't followed. BTW, in fact, I have sufficient red packs to heal all of them, but I don't want to do so, even though now I only have one GK.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    This team is level 16.

For further information, these players were injured in 3 friendly matches. I heard some managers said the injury rates for friendly matches are high. But I don't feel this until my players injured like this.
    Thanks. I get the impression from many people that once you hit level 20 it becomes almost impossible to play for free due to players wages being higher than your overall income, so you're forever chasing a negative balance. I wonder if the injuries are part of that ?. As you get closer to level 20, maybe the injury frequency goes way up to try and force you to start paying money for it ?
    reddeviljohn likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    level 1 player with only 100k budget and full squad of 22 players just spend 20 tokens to buy player for 4m

thats tell how ****tygame is top eleven , thats why only kids play it
    Maybe he has a lot of Tokens and intends to get a "bank loan". Also too -- it could be an experienced manager taken over that team, or even started a new one.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Thanks. I get the impression from many people that once you hit level 20 it becomes almost impossible to play for free due to players wages being higher than your overall income, so you're forever chasing a negative balance. I wonder if the injuries are part of that ?. As you get closer to level 20, maybe the injury frequency goes way up to try and force you to start paying money for it ?
    I have two level 20 teams.. and the injuries are about the same as they have been the last few seasons. Both are in the black, but the no money team has considerably less in the bank, so might run into budget issues soon. For sure that is a part of the game that becomes a lot more difficult in the upper levels.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    I feel that frequency of injuries are similar in last few seasons. But, in my impression, long term injuries are far more comparing with my first few seasons.