Page 35 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    the injuries are coming thick and fast now. i'm just lucky i've had just enough red packs to hold on because there's zero chance of me paying any money towards this game.

i'm just hoping i can get as many of my squad to 6 stars before the season ends so i can retain a 5 star squad for next season because i've decided it's going to be my final one, no matter if i go out of all the cups and end up 10th in the league .. it's becoming less about enjoying the game and more about managing the health packs and stars ..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by hankhandsome View Post
    the injuries are coming thick and fast now. i'm just lucky i've had just enough red packs to hold on because there's zero chance of me paying any money towards this game.

i'm just hoping i can get as many of my squad to 6 stars before the season ends so i can retain a 5 star squad for next season because i've decided it's going to be my final one, no matter if i go out of all the cups and end up 10th in the league .. it's becoming less about enjoying the game and more about managing the health packs and stars ..
    My L16 team is also suffering the biggest injury problem I have ever seen. There are 13 injuries in last 6 days. 5 players have not yet recovered. As the final standings on all competitions have been fixed, I will not use my red packs to heal them . In next season, I will put most cash available to upgrade the stadium. So the team will not have many roster upgrades. I tend to put less effort on this team. Its average quality will still be close to 5 star in next season. I wish it will luckily finish in top 4.

My L8 team also have season-end injury problem but it is manageable. But the 9 red packs remaining are not sufficient to handle any long term injuries. Hopefully there will not be any new injury in next 2 unimportant league games, and the team will be healthy enough for CL final.

Rookie
    ANOTHER one of my goalies goes down injured. I sold the last one who went down for 19 days with a broken leg and brought in a replacement, now my original goalie is out for 5 days so i'm now using the replacement.

just lucky the injured goalie is a 6-star with one-on-one ability otherwise i'd have sold him as well ..

i suspect next season is going to be near impossible as i've got no red packs left and only 10 tokens as well so i can't really buy any for the expected wave of injuries i'm going to get.

Famous
    For a few days in this season, I just have 1 GK readily available for matches. I still have sufficient red packs to heal of injured players. But I heard that in case there was no auto sub for GK and GK injured during a match, a field player will behave like a GK or the defenders will suddenly performed excellently. So I gambled for this.

Famous
    Update of my injury status.

In last 7 days, my L16 team players were injured 15 times and out for total 67 days (including 1 injury out for 17 days). Average is about 4.5 days (3.6 days if excluding the 17 day injury) per injury.

DAY OFF BETWEEN SEASONS .... Woke up to a 4-0 Cup loss ... Seems a bit unfair when I wake up to a 4-0 Cup loss when I was scheduled for a 12:23am est game to start the new season. Didn't know about the game as the new season schedule doesn't come out till late the night before. HAVE A DAY OFF BETWEEN SEASONS. SEEMS A BIT UNFAIR WHEN I WAKE UP TO A 4-0 LOSS AND DIDNT KNOW I HAD A GAME SCHEDULED TO BEGIN WITH!!!!

DR scoring 3 goals, Rated 6 Makes sence.

cookizzz, nikolgiorgos and Sully like this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quitting this game

I'm quitting this game because it's actually not Top Eleven and more like Token Eleven.
    Tactics doesn't matter and teams worse than your team beats the sh*t out of you.. I also really hate the transfer system because some people really spend like more than 100 tokens on one player. Im so done.. thanks everyone on this forum who helped me out when i asked questions.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Another disgruntled customer. To be fair it's only a game and you take it as it comes but unfortunately I don't think Nordeus will lose any sleep.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13
    10 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

"Just come to the money"

This would be a very good game, but ....
    Just play me to buy more tokens.
    3 days 7 injured my players down. This is ridiculous !!! If there will be 11 at the start of my players, then I will not give money to the Nordeus.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-16-2014 at 04:00 AM. Reason: profanity