Page 74 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    Ok, so in a big game, to stay in 2nd place, I am 1-0 up. My DMC gets an injury so I go to make a change in the app on my phone, only it wont save the substitution. I reload the app, but still the same, and guess what, we ended up losing 2-1. This is not the first time this stupid thing has happened to me. I'm fuming.
    talisman likes this.
    Rocket Hotspur History

Season 18, Level 14

League Winners: 4
    Runner Up:
    Top 4: 5

Cup Winners: 2
    Runner Up:

CL Best: 3rd(Twice)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, this is not exactly a vent but it fits here than anywhere else.
    playing a game, dominate, scoring a goal at 20', a second at 21' and at 22' my player spit opponent player and getting a direct red
    after that, my team kept scoring ...
    well, that's out of football logic. When team has superiority, they are happy, doing bromance, giving hi-5, teasing opponents, they aren't mad or angry , opponent players are (because the 're loosing and playing lousy ).
    I know, it's a random action of the program but still there must be some orders in programming so avoid some out of real football happenings
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-7-0-spit.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, this is not exactly a vent but it fits here than anywhere else.
    playing a game, dominate, scoring a goal at 20', a second at 21' and at 22' my player spit opponent player and getting a direct red
    Spitting should be from losing side

Well, did you keep playing with only two defenders?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    Last night I was up against the number 3 of the league. He is trailing 7 points. If I would win this match I would be safe for sure. Game starts. The first 30 minutes he doesn't get a chance. My team hits the pole and the bar. Another great save by his goalie. After 45 minutes it is 0-0. Another 45 minutes and my advisary is catching up and we get equal in shots and shots on target. 90th minute is going on. I am ok, a tie is not bad. Wait comments? Crap he is attacking. Ok save by my goalie. Phew. Oh wait, he gets a corner? That 90th minute is already taking over a minute. Corner kick, header, goal, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This must have been the latest goal I have ever experienced. We were equally matched so I can live with the result. Still 4 points ahead with 3 matches to go. I have 3 easy matches and the number 2 and 3 will face each other soon.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

It was only Cardio, FFS...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-training-wtf.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, did you keep playing with only two defenders?
    yeah, he had very few shots.
    You know, this was from the games that whatever you do, you're gonna win (or not ).
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    My server is down for at least almost 1 hour. I could not attend a league match of one of the team. That's fine. But I feel sorry to the managers who could not log on to attend Champion League final matches scheduled in this period. That's bad time for server down.

Edit: I have already failed to logon T11 for about 5 hours. This is the longest period ever. I start to wonder if I have any network problem. It appears slow when I try to play flash game or view streaming video. But there is no problem in generating web surfing.

Anyway, no matter the problem is on server side or my network, probably it is another good time to consider quitting. If this is the end, I hope my L24 team will be simulated for at least one draw in last 2 league matches to ensure it claims league champion.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-24-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Ooooh am I fuming!!!

Watching my match today on mobile (Android App) - great signal, can see everything OK. Edge of penalty box challenge, my defender sent off - quick go to change tactics and swap AMC for another defender, while I was doing this, opposition equalise from penalty.

Later in game, go 2-1 up - right, now I'll swap one ST for another defender to conserve the lead. Make the change, SAVE BUTTON DOES NOT RESPOND - I can't do anything except exit the change tactics with the 'X' button. Try again, same result - it seems on Android App you can only make one change per match!!!

So I had to sit and watch oppo equalise in last minute. 2nd place win, so from 1 point ahead and one hand on Championship I'm second and hoping I win last game away and 1st doesn't win at home in last match.

F'ing crap mobile app...
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Ooooh am I fuming!!!

Watching my match today on mobile (Android App) - great signal, can see everything OK. Edge of penalty box challenge, my defender sent off - quick go to change tactics and swap AMC for another defender, while I was doing this, opposition equalise from penalty.

Later in game, go 2-1 up - right, now I'll swap one ST for another defender to conserve the lead. Make the change, SAVE BUTTON DOES NOT RESPOND - I can't do anything except exit the change tactics with the 'X' button. Try again, same result - it seems on Android App you can only make one change per match!!!

So I had to sit and watch oppo equalise in last minute. 2nd place win, so from 1 point ahead and one hand on Championship I'm second and hoping I win last game away and 1st doesn't win at home in last match.

F'ing crap mobile app...
    This happened to me too, see first post on this page.

I sent a tweet with the problem to Nordeus and they gave me two tokens as an apology. Doesn't make any difference to the result but 2 tokens is still 2 tokens.

Meanwhile, today while bidding on a player, going into the 5th round, I bid with about 5 seconds to go, against one other, but somehow got knocked out of the bidding, so lost 5 tokens and no player.

Something tells me this is not my connection but Nordeus playing games to get people to spend money.
    Rocket Hotspur History

Season 18, Level 14

League Winners: 4
    Runner Up:
    Top 4: 5

Cup Winners: 2
    Runner Up:

CL Best: 3rd(Twice)

Pro
    Aaaaaarggghhh, first game of the season with my lvl 1 team (now lvl 2) is a cup match against a lvl 3 team. Sigh, here we go again. No worries, my team is pretty strong. Stats after the game:

60% ball possession
    17 shots vs 11 shots
    7 shots on target vs 5 shots
    His team 3 yellow cards
    My team 6-7-8's
    His team 5-6-7 and only 1 8.

End score (of course) 1-2 loss

Sigh, this game.

Yesterday I put my lvl 15 against my lvl 1 team just for fun. Now you would expect a walkover like 10-0 or something but nothing less. It became only 3-0?????? What the....? My lvl 15 team was all 7-8-9's and my lvl 1 team was 6-7's. Seriously again, 3-0? Quality and form >>>>>>> lvl 1 and 3-0. Sometimes this game makes me nuts and makes me wonder if we are not playing a prank
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7