Page 78 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Phatetic Game

How the hell I lose this match????Guys,DO NOT waist your money for this s**t!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-phatetic.jpg  
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    Poor mate got trolled...

->

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-7thtibitrolled.jpg

Two more injuries today, one for each account. It seems that the best players or the most needed players get injured. Why don't the people at Nordeus fix this excessive injuries issue?

Last edited by Tactician; 08-02-2015 at 07:49 AM.
    La Morralla FS likes this.

I can partly understand the best/most valuable player aspect as it is they who will be the better players and will be targetted more by the opposition, but I have found injuries tend to come in batches - after a 6 injuries in 6 matches burst at the start of the season, my Palace Terriers team hasn't got another one since... <touches wood>
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Yesterday FC Killroy faced his second troll result. It was maybe the worst troll result in the whole history of Killroys management career. FC Killroy had an away match for the champions league. The quality difference was enormous with more then 10 points in total (17 vs 27,8). Killroy looked at the team and thought, this looks good but never underestimate a lower quality team.

Match starts and instant yelllow card for the MC for me. Ok it happens. 33rd minute his defender gets a yellow card and 5 minutes later another one and he is send of. This is looking promising. Missed a couple of big chances but no worries. What can go wrong with 11 against 10 with 10 more quality? Well aparantly nothing, but nothing did go right either. It stayed 0-0. More then double the shots and shots on target. Only 1 save from his goalie but somehow no score. His team was 5-6-7-8. My team was 7-8-9. After such a game I start to doubt this game again.

Next day the game against the bottom feeder. A whooping 14 quality against my 28 quality. Somehow this score even with a monstruous amount of shots and shots on target it only became 1-3. Yes, his one shot was a goal. Sigh. Either my people are performing like sh.t (but with scores of 7-8-9 again that is not the case) or this team is the most unluckiest team in this level.

Injury storm is also back again. Again 2 players injured on FC Killroy who is now out of red packs. Both injuries for 6 days on key players. FC Knudde also faced another injury. 3 injuries in 3 games is just blerghhh.
    Last edited by Killroy; 08-02-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Had Enough of how individuals are allowed to screw the league up

Bottom Team first 5 games manager has not set up any team. Computer takes over and attempts to play some sort of team in correct positions giving the team a couple of troll results for 1W 1D 3L, loss against me was a close 2-1. Manager now logs on sees his team is doing to well so sets up a formation where a defeat is a certainty by not picking a GK. Computer puts a DC into the GK position result 10-0 loss, So now everyone who plays that team suddenly gets big boost on the GD and the team with less chance of a troll.

Why doesn't the BOT just overide these formations to stop this from happening especially with the season underway.

Pro
    FC Knudde faced his worst defeat so far. It was a 0-3 loss for my team. I didn't mind the loss but the enemy was just a lot stronger somehow. He almost played the same tactic as I did but he got 23 shots with 10 on target and me only 9 shots with 2 on target. Quality was almost the same (2 points higher for me) but the form was decisive. My team 5-6-7-8 and his team 7-8-9. The win bonus did not work this time. The only positive point was that my new goalie which I was doubting about made 5 saves and scored an 8 this game. And of course we had another injury. ZZZZZ.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

How long will you mess with my team

I want to ask developers TOP 11 - How long will you @#$! with my team? Until when teams where their managers are not interested in them and abandoned them will win us where we go every day and spend tokens to players, nerves and time? How long will you tolerate these teams?How long you will make numbers? Or do you want us opt not to play. Unable team that has 13 players left in the lurch at least 2 seasons ago and 5 stars weaker than us to beat us. Shame on you already, developers TOP 11. Or if you do not stay @#!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-03-2015 at 09:45 PM.
    Michael026 likes this.

Rookie
    your team is crap probably
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    In last 2 days, this player got 3 injuries during all matches he played. He's one of the newest player of the team. Probably he's injury prone.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury-3-times.jpg

In past week, my team got 9 injuries with total 33 days available, alongside with 3 suspension.
    Killroy likes this.