Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: They've deleted a player of mine again.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Oh, well reminded, they only gave me 75% of the player's value....

M...........
    that's because when u put a player in the market you can select a value between the 70%min-90%max as a price... so, is logic that is not all the value...

man, don't do it again, now u know how works that^^
    for every-body, is the same xD

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Better than having to sack him, at least you got something.

I myself would prefer that going into debt wasn't possible, but it is a part of the game. It's actually the most educational part, teaching how to stay in budget.

Sucks you lost your good guy though, I sympathise.

Weird as heck about the deletion though, most people who've had this happen say the player just disappeared.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, well reminded, they only gave me 75% of the player's value....

M...........
    Still it wasn't deleted

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Come on, man, you are talking crazy... I whine and I drove the economy down?? lol I have 160 tokens and 7-8-9 players to sell.

Let me see if I get...
    I should not complain because this has to be a realistic game and it's important that like in real life, you are dispossessed from assets to pay your debts.
    I should not complain because this has not to be a realistic game and it's not important that a brilliant player is deleted instead of really sold.

No one should have "whined" for 3 years, asking for friendly games to be changed?

I recognize the fault was mine, because I did not make a bank investment but it's NOT ok that they delete the players, specially a Nordgen where you had put lots of green packs.
    it ok to delete the player, am sure they rather had kept him, but for programming to offload the server, that could had been the easier solution
    my QS meanwhile, is why you care if they delete it or not? is not like you can buy him again? unless you are prepared to pay more tokens .. if the other manager wanted to sell in the first place ..
    all I see is someone who is pi$$ed off and want to blame Nordeus not himself when the rules couldn't be more clearer
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    @Celtic you are right...The player should have not got deleted from the game...

And Celtic said he tried selling his 3-4 good players and that's the awesomeness of this new transfer market...So if anything is to be blame - Its the NEW TRANSFER MARKET...
    so is better to make the server overloaded ? honest GOD what differnce it make if he was deleted or not .. he has been sold ..end of the story
    and pls i keep hearing bullsh!ts about how bad the new transfer market is , tbh i find it good so far and many things i have been told turn out to be not true (ex: i can't sell to lower division)..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    it ok to delete the player, am sure they rather had kept him, but for programming to offload the server, that could had been the easier solution
    my QS meanwhile, is why you care if they delete it or not? is not like you can buy him again? unless you are prepared to pay more tokens .. if the other manager wanted to sell in the first place ..
    all I see is someone who is pi$$ed off and want to blame Nordeus not himself when the rules couldn't be more clearer
    Overload servers??

You are into moon talk now, mate.

First you claim godknowswhat about reality and that people like me destroyed the economy, now it's because players overload servers... If that was a problem, they'd delete the ****load of 3 star 34 years old free agent players no one gives a cent about. Not nordgen brilliant 19 years old jewels.

Players are static data entries, they don't pose any problem that's why you can have a unique list of 20 scouts multiplied by every manager in the game.

And yeah, I would gladly pay 50 tokens for him anytime now, he was a nordgen and better than any scout. What's the problem? I have tokens, I just couldn't connect in that night after spending the whole week trying to sell good players.

You are just defending illogical stuff... Are you applying for a job here? lol...
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-19-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Apprentice
    I'll admit I'm not as wise as many of you, so will have to ask...

1) How did you get into debt? Was it by buying a player for more than was in your bank? I'm quite new to this, but even I understand the dangers of this...
    2) If so, and you had 160 tokens, why not just clear it, just in case they sold one of your best players? Isn't this one of the rules?
    3) Was this player the same player you got into debt with?
    4) Why does it matter if he was deleted? It's not as if you were going to be able to buy him back, or is that possible? Isn't it better he isn't now at a potential rival who you might have to play against?
    5) What's a nordgen?

Sorry about your troubles, but it sounds like you took a bit of a risk and it backfired.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    many things i have been told turn out to be not true (ex: i can't sell to lower division)..
    I don't want to get into an argument with any one...

And when you don't know thing then its better to not speak......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123