Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Issues with opponents getting stronger after red cards

Famous
    My case is little bit different.. He had 1 injured player but he even score twice after play with 10 men...Lucky I still can get back 1 goal at 88 so won 3-2...don't know how Nordeus developed this game program...

Quote Originally Posted by Farfromtilidie View Post
    I appreciate the assistance but I'm not really sure my general tactics are wrong - I'm currently 2nd in my league (would be top but for GD), in the QF of the CL and in the QF of the cup. My problem is that I haven't figured out how to deal with the opposition losing players, my logic is that attacking them and pressing them should help me beat them but apparently not!

Also if you want further evidence then this is my most recent match against the side in 4th place in my league (who are also handily my next opponents in the CL). Maybe someone at Nordeus is listening?!
    Good job,Farfromtilidie!!Great result,and against the 4th!Well done!!I am starting to agree with gogs67...i´m giving to much credit for the game engine.I´m now on a personal quest against MourinhoFC..i´ve tried and tried and i cant beat that f...ing team!!!!!grrrrrrr!!!!I think that i haven´t score a single goal against it.... (level 4 like mine and almoust everyone in that team has 6 stars)
    -----------------------------------------------------NuneSCP----------------------------------------------
    SEASON 1
    LEAGUE:2º/CUP:3º
    SEASON 2
    LEAGUE:/CUP:/CHAMPIONS:16º
    SEASON 3
    LEAGUE:2º/CUP:/CHAMPIONS:

Rookie
    my 2 cents... I've also noticed very recently that red cards make teams stronger. I my last match I won, but the match was much difficult after my opponents remained with 10 players

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    My case is little bit different.. He had 1 injured player but he even score twice after play with 10 men...Lucky I still can get back 1 goal at 88 so won 3-2...don't know how Nordeus developed this game program...
    In any case consider that scores from free kicks, penalty or even corners do not depends on the number of players... the score at 44th min was for sure a free kick. The main issue is why YOU was not able to score :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I don't know if it is a bug or poor programming in the short handed situations. I find that an unreplaced injured guy can have a similar effect, like they have too much possession or something.

I have to agree it doesn't happen super often, but it shouldn't be at all.

I've talked about that some days ago... me 2 times and 1 player came here saying that with 10 players scored 2 goals.. and won 2-3.. in my 2 times against 10 players, I recived too 2 goals per match... suddenly the other becomes better... Is a "BIG FAIL" of proggramming, and I writted to support, but Nordeus answer was, "normal that a manager don't like to loose, noboby like to loose, but defeats happen, are part of the football " -u kidding???

#Bian Dang

ohh look, is what I've said, 2 goals, 2 goals everytime one have 10 players... at the end the solution to score is to own a minefield.

Boom, Leg have wings now, u see? what GK can against a flyer Leg? eehh^^ what? can u tell me?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123