Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: terrible efficiency

Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor ZP View Post
    well i had better quality opposition last couple seasons and i did not have such problems scoring goals . i am not expecting to win 6, 7 or 10:0 . the problem is in nearly all games i have lot of shots , clear chances , but my strikers keep missing everything
    My thoughts also!

Rookie
    To the OP: what tactics are you playing, i.e. Passing style, focus passing, pressing, formation etc? If you have a poor quality MF and are say playing five in MF with short passing then you probably won't score many for example.

If your strikers arent scoring then try buying very good AML/Rs, who tend to score more than strikers.

I've had seasons where my strikers cant score a goal to save their life and I end up changing up to 4 partnerships in a season. I found a remedy by playing AML/Rs who feed off assists from strikers. Also, if T11 form cycle remains predictable, then next season, they (your strikers) will be the league top scorers.

Also, some ST play better with a strike partner, some play better as a lone striker, some play better on the left, centre or right...
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 04-22-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    Carlito and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    If your strikers arent scoring then try buying very good AML/Rs, who tend to score more than strikers.

I've had seasons where my strikers cant score a goal to save their life and I end up changing up to 4 partnerships in a season. I found a remedy by playing AML/Rs who feed off assists from strikers.

Also, some ST play better with a strike partner, some play better as a lone striker, some play better on the left, centre or right...
    I´m playing 4d-2mc-2am(L/R)-2strikers since day one and i´ve bought and sold players that fit my tactics.Not once in 3 seasons my best scorer was an st,always one of the wingers (moustly my amr).But at least they used to score 1 or 2 in 5 chances that they got....now we are talking about 0 in 6 or 7!
    However,this last 2 games i played something as changed again.It seems that they are getting fewer chances and scoring (ex:i saw both appearing at the game 2 or 3 ocasions and they scored one goal each)...and in those 2 games one of my two mc had higher ratings than he used to have.I dont know if one thing leads to another,cause the mc didn´t made any assist but it´s curious that now my st´s scoring with less chances while the ratings on my mc are higher. 8/
    -----------------------------------------------------NuneSCP----------------------------------------------
    SEASON 1
    LEAGUE:2º/CUP:3º
    SEASON 2
    LEAGUE:/CUP:/CHAMPIONS:16º
    SEASON 3
    LEAGUE:2º/CUP:/CHAMPIONS:

There is a up and down cycle in player form...just have to ride it out
    Dalibor ZP likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

well whatever tactics i use they cant score , today i finally had a better result , 5:0 win against a poor team but yet again my strikers did not score a goal (they kept missing like they always do , lol )

there is no up in their form , only down

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is cycles to form.. But...

I will say the same thing I have been forever.. I think how you assign the points to their attributes makes a difference.
    If the physical column isn't high enough, my players efficiency drops too. I got a guy recently (from a friend's team where he got sixes and sevens and barely scored) that his attributes were skewed differently than I do for my team, and he did "ok" but I have been adding the cones to his physical, and his form has improved.
    terrible efficiency-13-el-m-skills.jpg terrible efficiency-13-el-m-form.jpg
    Dalibor ZP and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

for striker i usually tend to have higher attacking attributes . i am going to try to keep their physical a bit higher , and see if that will help

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    since you seem to have a team you know well, it seems worth trying since they previously performed for you.

Good luck!
    Dalibor ZP and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123