Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Champions League Cup Final: Buffs FC take the Cup home with a 3-1 win against A.C. Milan. The only thing which came close to the attacking zeal that Buffs showed was the defensive strength of Milan with 2 central defenders more than deserving their 9 ratings. But Buffs were solid throughout. Buffs peppered the Milan goal in the first half - nothing could withstand such an onslaught and Buffs were 3 up by halftime. A more even second half played out with the difference between the 2 teams being the aerial strength at corners of the Milanese. A consolation goal was well deserved but changed nothing.

It might have been a struggle recently but eventually cream rises to the top.

Champions League Final

OTTOMANS 1453 2-1 July Fourth

Benayoun (8) Selcuk (16) Chukanov (43) MOTM: Lemfeld

Well... We lost it!!! We got off to a flyer too when Allen got through on goal and passed to Benayoun to give us the early advantage, However the rest of the game belonged to OTTOMANS who played outstanding and fought a hard earned win against us... Their equaliser came from a corner shortly afterwards with a Sneijder corner finding Selcuk, Then July Fourth were struggling to create anything and OTTOMANS had more chances and Chukanov made the decisive move on goal and scored a killer goal just before HT. July Fourth were stunned at this stage and didn't really know how to fight back and it wasn't until the closing stages we had chances to equalise with Tendulkar, Allen, Miku-Zidane and Petersen all firing shots over the bar from long range and Lemfeld kept winning vital tackles and kept making blocks and this earned him the MOTM award...

July Fourth lose unbeaten record this season and more importantly lost the Champions League and also the chance of the 10th treble. Our only consolation is that we won our first ever "Little Double" combination this season (League + Cup).

A fine season ruined by a disappointing Champions League Final, But frankly we were beaten by the better team today, OTTOMANS deserved to win today and congratulations to them.

Fun Fact: The last time July Fourth were beaten in any final was this time last year when we faced LIVERPOON FT in the CL Final and we lost that game on a penalty shootout after a 1-1 draw.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-30-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Con Dingo like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League Final

OTTOMANS 1453 2-1 July Fourth

Benayoun (8) Selcuk (16) Chukanov (43) MOTM: Lemfeld

Well... We lost it!!! We got off to a flyer too when Allen got through on goal and passed to Benayoun to give us the early advantage, However the rest of the game belonged to OTTOMANS who played outstanding and fought a hard earned win against us... Their equaliser came from a corner shortly afterwards with a Sneijder corner finding Selcuk, Then July Fourth were struggling to create anything and OTTOMANS had more chances and Chukanov made the decisive move on goal and scored a killer goal just before HT. July Fourth were stunned at this stage and didn't really know how to fight back and it wasn't until the closing stages we had chances to equalise with Tendulkar, Allen, Miku-Zidane and Petersen all firing shots over the bar from long range and Lemfeld kept winning vital tackles and kept making blocks and this earned him the MOTM award...

July Fourth lose unbeaten record this season and more importantly lost the Champions League and also the chance of the 10th treble. Our only consolation is that we won our first ever "Little Double" combination this season (League + Cup).

A fine season ruined by a disappointing Champions League Final, But frankly we were beaten by the better team today, OTTOMANS deserved to win today and congratulations to them.

Fun Fact: The last time July Fourth were beaten in any final was this time last year when we faced LIVERPOON FT in the CL Final and we lost that game on a penalty shootout after a 1-1 draw.
    Ouch But there's always next season I read somewhere that you maybe will start a new project / team?
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

SBARATA FC

we are back on the right track!
    We won yesterday 0:2 goals of Stoyanov and Guzmán that got MOM.
    Today we draw 1:1 goal from Bradaschia, Maillot got MOM

We are recovering our form, just in time of next season.

With one LEAGUE game to be played, we give once again the title of player of the season to Guzmán
    Top scorer with 16 goals
    Top assister 7 very lower this season, in all the other 6 previous seasons, he manage above 20
    Top performer with 4 MOM the same number of our DC Maillot, but less 2 games played.
    Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Ouch But there's always next season I read somewhere that you maybe will start a new project / team?
    Maybe... I don't know what my future holds, I still have to decide that for myself. Was thinking of a "35T" solo run for a new adventure and more entertainment for the forum. July Fourth is pretty boring now if you think about it. Winning 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Maybe... I don't know what my future holds, I still have to decide that for myself. Was thinking of a "35T" solo run for a new adventure and more entertainment for the forum. July Fourth is pretty boring now if you think about it. Winning 90% of the time.
    Well i jumped in with like 8 games left of the first season, and turned a 3rd position into a league win. And this season i have won 24 out of 25 league games, all CL games and the final with 8-1. I went out from the Cup because i missed both games cuz i sleept meanwhile he observed but i only lost 3-2 agg. So i start to become bored aswell after only 1 season. Maybe it is more fun with maximum 50 tokens per season + those 35 u get for free. Anyways, next season I will not buy any tokens what so ever. It's no fun to enter a game and wonder "how much will the win margin be?"

Maybe even start a new team from scratch. I don't know. But then it feels like a total waste since i've put in some effort in this team and money too.

for the eleventh time ....

WE WON
    THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

(UNDEFEATED)

Chester FC, Dman2pt and roni like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Well i jumped in with like 8 games left of the first season, and turned a 3rd position into a league win. And this season i have won 24 out of 25 league games, all CL games and the final with 8-1. I went out from the Cup because i missed both games cuz i sleept meanwhile he observed but i only lost 3-2 agg. So i start to become bored aswell after only 1 season. Maybe it is more fun with maximum 50 tokens per season + those 35 u get for free. Anyways, next season I will not buy any tokens what so ever. It's no fun to enter a game and wonder "how much will the win margin be?"
    Maybe even start a new team from scratch. I don't know. But then it feels like a total waste since i've put in some effort in this team and money too.
    Since your team is only young, I would keep that team and not invest any huge amounts of tokens anymore if you don't intend to. The low levels are easy anyways so you would only more or less match your achievements you have to date.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
    we won our sixteenth League Title, the twelfth consecutive!

TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast