Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Double completed today. Amazing achievement to get the league done with a game to spare after the troll results to the top 3 teams in the season. In the last week however I've gone 7 straight wins, including beating the teams in 2nd and 3rd, while they carried on the troll results to hand me the title.

The Champions League was even more sweet. At the start of the season I lost two players to red cards and two to injuries in the first game against the same team I played in the final. I lost that game 5-1, which I believe to be my biggest ever defeat. The other group game against the same team I lost another two players to red cards and another to an injury in a 3-1 defeat. Todays final saw me run out 7-0 victors.

So from what has probably been my worst season as far as performance and fluidity, I sit with the double. The cup was sacrificed at the start of the season as I never really bother with it, so the double was in theory the best possible outcome at the start of the season.
    Chris Rath, HULIANO, roni and 1 others like this.

Well we lost the CL final 1-2 to the team that beat the strongest team and us, the 2nd strongest team I didn't buy a scout DC as I said. Perhaps that's why I lost
    Last edited by HULIANO; 05-31-2014 at 12:09 AM.
    roni and Dman2pt like this.

Well... That's pretty much from it for July Fourth updates now at the end of the season.

We will post the final match of the season result, final league table, give a season summary and then update the showcase and then... It's DONE!!!

Maybe the odd irregular update from the next season, But no more match reports and stuff like that anymore.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-31-2014 at 12:41 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Well we lost the CL final 1-2 to the team that beat the strongest team and us, the 2nd strongest team I didn't buy a scout DC as I said. Perhaps that's why I lost
    Hmmm... LOL... So both of us treble masters couldn't add to the tally this season! Maybe the next!
    HULIANO and roni like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hmmm... LOL... So both of us treble masters couldn't add to the tally this season! Maybe the next!
    Well, I planned to take a break from the game when I get my 10th treble. But now this defeat has just delayed that plan 28 more days When are you going to take a break JF? :P If you keep playing like this, no one on this forum will be able to surpass your success :P

Well, I planned to take a break from the game when I get my 10th treble. But now this defeat has just delayed that plan 28 more days When are you going to take a break JF? :P If you keep playing like this, no one on this forum will be able to surpass your success :P
    In the next 4-5 seasons, My team is going to start declining from next season and I've not got a lot of tokens to improve my squad next season either.
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In the next 4-5 seasons, My team is going to start declining from next season and I've not got a lot of tokens to improve my squad next season either.
    Nice plan. Hope that I can get 5 trebles in the next 5 seasons, so we can take a break from this game at the same time
    July Fourth likes this.

Nice plan. Hope that I can get 5 trebles in the next 5 seasons, so we can take a break from this game at the same time
    You know... I can't even be bothered to try and win any more I'm losing interest in playing on July Fourth as each season goes by and I'm looking for something new to do.
    HULIANO likes this.

I understand You've achieved everything and your level is so high right now. 4 more seasons July Fourth team will be 3 years old. If I was you, I would stop playing and buy a team full of 18* fast trainees, and tank that team for 8 months and then voila we would have a 9* team again later. In the mean time, I would do something else like traveling. That's what I will do after I win 10 trebles. Take a break from the game, go travel, and finish up my CFA Lvl III.
    July Fourth likes this.

I understand You've achieved everything and your level is so high right now. 4 more seasons July Fourth team will be 3 years old. If I was you, I would stop playing and buy a team full of 18* fast trainees, and tank that team for 8 months and then voila we would have a 9* team again later. In the mean time, I would do something else like traveling. That's what I will do after I win 10 trebles. Take a break from the game, go travel, and finish up my CFA Lvl III.
    I'm more interested in the FPL, Playing matches with other forum members.
    HULIANO, Davy Gravy and roni like this.

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast