Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

I'm really happy about our league match today!
    We played against the team who managed to get 2nd place behind me last season, also the same team I wrote about here earlier, which I've never managed to win against him, both league matches last season ended 2-2.

Today I won 3-0 home! We're top of the league!

my tanking is going great! I've given up 20 goals and only scored 1 so far! also im actually trying in champions league and cup and doing well there
    Tank so Hard!

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 3
    Played home against similar Q team, and after 2 defeats against similar teams i was expecting the worst.
    We started well, but again missing a lot, at intervale 0:0, only in 2nd half Klimov scored for us, but they soon equalized from a corner, and we continue to missed, so i started refreshing the team, and that made the diference, with Arak entering to make the 2:1 and gave us the win. First in the LEAGUE.
    Our last season youngster Sereno jumped to first 11 and took the MOM.
    maake08 likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Seems like I am in a spiral of Injuries and Suspensions at the moment. The last 6 games have seen me get at least two of either in each game.

I've currently got 5 players serving some sort of suspension for random competitions and 6 players out injured.

I'm refusing to balk and use red packs as it feels like the game is trying to force my hand into doing this (I actually did heal one MC, as I had the other 3 all missing for a game so needed one to not use an illegal formation).

Funny enough I'm still on a 100% record in the league. Lost 1-0 in the cup yesterday with my makeshift team, albeit I was playing against a guy 3 leagues and 8Q better. Lost the first CL game having had two players sent off and another few injuries in the first 30 mins - and in todays I was leading 2-0 before the game decided to send another of my players off and injure two of my players. My opponent managed to get the game back to 2-2.

I wouldn't mind but its not like I've changed my tackling to hard. Its just on "normal" as it always has been. 5 days into the season, 8 games played and I am on 5 reds and 17 yellows already. I don't think I had that many (certainly not reds) for the whole of the last two seasons combined.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Seems like I am in a spiral of Injuries and Suspensions at the moment. The last 6 games have seen me get at least two of either in each game.

I've currently got 5 players serving some sort of suspension for random competitions and 6 players out injured.

I'm refusing to balk and use red packs as it feels like the game is trying to force my hand into doing this (I actually did heal one MC, as I had the other 3 all missing for a game so needed one to not use an illegal formation).

Funny enough I'm still on a 100% record in the league. Lost 1-0 in the cup yesterday with my makeshift team, albeit I was playing against a guy 3 leagues and 8Q better. Lost the first CL game having had two players sent off and another few injuries in the first 30 mins - and in todays I was leading 2-0 before the game decided to send another of my players off and injure two of my players. My opponent managed to get the game back to 2-2.

I wouldn't mind but its not like I've changed my tackling to hard. Its just on "normal" as it always has been. 5 days into the season, 8 games played and I am on 5 reds and 17 yellows already. I don't think I had that many (certainly not reds) for the whole of the last two seasons combined.

Kynan hun Ive always been on hard tackling and dont get that many injuries, maybe if your on normal and your oppo is on hard thats why your getting so many ???? just a thought hun

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

Last season i changed mine to hard, and i didnt saw any increase of cards. The only reds i got were for spiting, not for a bad tackle.
    Maybe you can change it to hard and give it a try.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Drew in League and lost in CL today.... And no, they are buying scouts, but i can't even buy a 5* player from the Market if I have less than 20 Tokens.... I just don't give a damn anymore

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

gg

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post

gg
    Its really impressive what a team can do with 18 minutes of possession, almost a shot/minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Its really impressive what a team can do with 18 minutes of possession, almost a shot/minute.
    now in friendly games we won 4-0 and 2-0, but statistics are similar...
    Last edited by Chester FC; 05-08-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast