Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Tight League Game Makes Sure We Are 12 pts Ahead

It was a tight game against the runner-up this evening. But we did what we have to do, and now we top the table with 12 points down to the runner-up. Good times

Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

I'm currently 1st in a 3 team shoot out for the league, but its a very odd season.

Trolling seems to be a strong theme for all three of us this season, with the leading team losing at the start of every day, with the other two picking up points and overtaking, for the same thing to happen the next day.

I'm currently first so am expecting to drop points tomorrow, which will see me fall to either second or third and going on current history a win on Thursday will then follow to bump me back up again.

In other news, I have trolled myself into the next round of the Champs League. I lost the first leg 2-1, so decided to put my second string out for the return leg as I am more interested in the league, didn't even bother watching the game, yet won 4-0. My opponent watched and had two injurys almost straight after they had made 3 early subs as well as having a player sent off. Pretty much like what was happening to me at the start of the season.

The game seems to be a bit all over the place at the moment. Hoping that I can just ride this season out and it will settle down next season. At worse I am looking at third in the league by the looks of things so my aim of promotion is going to be met anyway.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Tight League Game Makes Sure We Are 12 pts Ahead

It was a tight game against the runner-up this evening. But we did what we have to do, and now we top the table with 12 points down to the runner-up. Good times

I think the leagues over now... You can relax.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League Round 15: FC Kelantanese 2-2 July Fourth

Regal (14) Papaleo (37) Sarabia (72) Suzuki (86) MOTM: Gonzalez

July Fourth were forced to settle for another draw in the league after throwing away a 2-0 advantage after Regal and Papaleo both scored in the first half but the home side produced a late stunning fight back to get a draw when Sarabia scored from distance and a good pass from Gonzalez allowed Suzuki the chance to hit the target late on and he did so with only 3 minutes to play.

Champions League Last 16, 2nd Leg: July Fourth 3-0 wisconsin (Agg: 9-0)

Kusama (64) Papaleo (70) Allen (72) MOTM: Shepherd.

A good solid performance with the pressure off this match with a 6-0 lead coming into the 2nd leg, We mostly had to defend in the first half with Shepherd helping us keep a clean sheet before we won it midway through the 2nd half with goals from Kusama, Papaleo and Allen. We face PIPPO FC in the next round and they could make things difficult for us.
    Dman2pt and Skidz like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC 2nd team stepped in to play the league match this morning, In my abscense due to a funeral they scraped a 1-0 win and keep us top, F Lampard scored the only goal of the game, Tottenham FC are currently 12 points clear but second do still have todays game to play!.
    Tottenham FC 1st team played the second leg of the champions league knockout today and considering there manager suffered a bout of alzheimers for the second day in a row and forgot about the game! they still managed a 1-1 draw which safely takes us through to the next round, Erriksen got us of to a dream start after just 3 mins, and the game looked to be finishing like that but then Gazza got sent off and the tears came flooding out again!, and the man advantage paid off as Israfill FC scored 5 mins after but we managed to hold on for a draw!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think the leagues over now... You can relax.
    League was over once i entered it.
    July Fourth and Skidz like this.

SBARATA FC

Another defeat in LEAGUE, my Best MC and Best scorer injured for 12 days, yesterday was my other MC, If i was giving up, now i am just sitting waiting for next season to start.
    Current in 10th.

We manage a home draw 1:1 in CL, but since we lost 1st leg by 4:1, we say goodbye to CL.

Tomorrow we Will see the CUP game, we are 2:1 down, but have the away goal.

We Will now start you play friendlies to save boosters, and since it seems we Will not promote, i dont need to buy any player, we are now in our 3rd season without Buying any player, only 2 of our youngsters joined the team.
    We now have 86T saved, not bad for a 35T team.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

D FC

We are out of CL after loosing today at home 0:1, in first leg was 1:1

ACADEMICO D FC

IN CL we had the advantage of the away goal after the 1:1 draw away, not a good 1st half with the other team creating chances, but it was Makarenko that scored for us, then Misic made the 2:0, looking good.
    Minute 80 free kick for our opponent, our GK defend for corner, and they score, minute 87 free kick you them, our GK defense to corner, equalize to them.
    So out on away goal rule, and my opponent wasent watching.

Stupid engine!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    League was over once i entered it.
    Yes... Usually the case with around half the forum users here too.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes... Usually the case with around half the forum users here too.
    cool~

Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast