Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: LONG SHOT special skill

Banned
    Neigh+Mar...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Why don't we ask for driving skills, skiing or maybe flying!, lol.
    John Naish and Liquid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Long shot SA is a great idea, just ask Gareth Bale !, also what about technical or volley special ability or even the best of the best an alround SA (good at everything) ?. Oh and can someone go buy Suarez a box of kleenex?!!!
    Yeah for example that RVP's volley off Rooney's lobbed ball I think last season, that was phenomenal, I mean, He couldn't even see the ball half the time as the ball came from behind him, he went to the correct position to take it, everyone expected he would control it first and then shoot but he took a perfect volley and bang! It was jaw dropping, and Rooney's lobbed ball was good too there...
    And RVP has scored many volleys like that....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Huh? I thought shadow striker picks up loose balls from main striker similar to hyena eating scraps from grizzly bear's kills? I was thinking more to the lines of individualistic raw long shot skill
    Where...? Where do grizzly bears and hyenas roam together? I can see maybe a rabid squirrel eating a grizzly bears leftovers...or a black bear depending on the location. Hyenas are generally afraid of bears, which is why they migrated by flight to Africa and never came back.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123