Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Stop moaning about troll results!!

I have lost connection 2 times. And once i log back on after 5 minutes - the game is over. It doesn't stop for me, and i dont believe at all that the result is pre-determined. It's based on formations and quality... that's why you have the power to change tactic etc during the game. And if you haven't noticed - the game switch pretty drastic once you change something. It might be pre-determined vs robot players, but not vs real ppl.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    I am looking forward to that Maxtax.
    Ofc I want my team to be good, so i fixed a 22 man squad with 5* (lvl 2) and all are aged btw 18-22.
    I also understand that I slaugther every opponent since the best team in my league doesn't even have 50% of my quality.
    But I hope and believe that it will be more difficult higher up i get in level.

And i am not a person who buy a complete new squad... i will work with this team for a long time - thats why i only bought good young talented players.

I have played football manager for ages, so its a passion of mine.

Tokens was just to fix myself a good start.

-nice day
    That's a good start - i didnt say that is anything wrong about token buying-good luck to your team and have fun in the game!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

I agree that sometimes people complain to mutch, but we all have to agree that we see to many stupid results.
    It is natural to lose games, but a lot of time you look to the game stats to try understand what happened and they dont make any sense.

How many times you see teams loosing a player by red card, and sudently there possession rises and score 2 goals, i sem not saying that a team cant won with 10 players, but it is impossible to end the game with more shots and almost same possession.
    The GK got injured and is replaced for a field player, that starts you play as GK end His on position at the same time, or he is replaced for more that one player.

I think the big problem is the stats and ratings being to random, that make impossible to understand Why a team lose or win.
    Cat Harrison and Sully like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

There's a team in my league who only have 3 players on the field haha. 1 striker and 2 midfielders. No goalie or anything.
    And that team draw 0-0 vs another team with 11 players Both run by real ppl.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

I love trolls, they are funny.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I have lost connection 2 times. And once i log back on after 5 minutes - the game is over. It doesn't stop for me, and i dont believe at all that the result is pre-determined. It's based on formations and quality... that's why you have the power to change tactic etc during the game. And if you haven't noticed - the game switch pretty drastic once you change something. It might be pre-determined vs robot players, but not vs real ppl.
    When I lost connection, I did not refresh. When I got the connection again, the game continued where it was left. That's what I am talking about, during the match there are check points, if you make changes after that last check points, your decision won't affect the game.

The difference between web-based TE game and a real FM (run on our PCs) is that the latter probably has check point every single second or even has a continuously re-stimulated programming algorithms.

So for instance, if in a match two managers do not watch their games (so no decisions will be made during the match), the result is pretty much pre-determined.

I don't know if you get my idea, but I think it's the way of this game. Otherwise they can't handle millions of real-time matches with a handful of servers.

Banned
    Logging back is a different thing...I your internet connection gets stuck in the between and you do not refresh the browser and when its back again your match will start form the same time as if nothing happened between the time your internet was not working...

You can also try this - When you are watching a live match and the match is about to be finish leave the match and go to any other option like fixtures, transfer market then closely watch your morale, condition and treatment packs, you will notice that they get incremented before the match in finished...

And who said the results are pre - determined you can influence them by making changes but that change will have a affect in the game only after a check point where the simulation is being done again......
    HULIANO and Celtic like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    When I lost connection, I did not refresh. When I got the connection again, the game continued where it was left. That's what I am talking about, during the match there are check points, if you make changes after that last check points, your decision won't affect the game.

The difference between web-based TE game and a real FM (run on our PCs) is that the latter probably has check point every single second or even has a continuously re-stimulated programming algorithms.

So for instance, if in a match two managers do not watch their games (so no decisions will be made during the match), the result is pretty much pre-determined.

I don't know if you get my idea, but I think it's the way of this game. Otherwise they can't handle millions of real-time matches with a handful of servers.
    Hehehe you got it first......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Even then there is chance any one can win because it might be in the first simulation one team is winning and when the game simulates again it simulates for the other team to win......
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Even then there is chance any one can win because it might be in the first simulation one team is winning and when the game simulates again it simulates for the other team to win......
    It's like flipping the coin. Gotta love Statistics bro )

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast