Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Stop moaning about troll results!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    It's like flipping the coin. Gotta love Statistics bro )
    Yeah agreed but its a biased coin in favor of the stronger team bro......
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yeah agreed but its a biased coin in favor of the stronger team bro......
    For sure ) Nordeus has to make money, so monetizing the game by creating a biased coin that favors token buyers and stronger teams are not unusual. We should all know that!

Man u guys should also write a book of prophéties, and jump to conclusions very quickly all the while...
    When u lag, the machine does what it does to make u get the impression u havent missed part of the game, that's for comfort as far as I can tell, I don't assume it's to fraud. Many play on 3G on phones ect, lag is a problem, this is how they fixed it, good fix, better then 1 minute ur into first half the next ur into the end of the game because of lag
    U can tell u lag if u make changes but they take many minutes to get made, but if they r made less then 5 game min after u ordered then ur not lagging...
    Guys, stop playing the game if u think its just a coin flip, just go flip coins...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Man u guys should also write a book of prophéties, and jump to conclusions very quickly all the while...
    When u lag, the machine does what it does to make u get the impression u havent missed part of the game, that's for comfort as far as I can tell, I don't assume it's to fraud. Many play on 3G on phones ect, lag is a problem, this is how they fixed it, good fix, better then 1 minute ur into first half the next ur into the end of the game because of lag
    U can tell u lag if u make changes but they take many minutes to get made, but if they r made less then 5 game min after u ordered then ur not lagging...
    Guys, stop playing the game if u think its just a coin flip, just go flip coins...
    I got the trolled today but am I going to moan about it?.....No.
    I just pick myself up and prepare for the next game.
    Last edited by Skidz; 05-17-2014 at 08:51 AM.
    Med78 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I got the trolled today but am I going to noan about it?.....No.
    I just pick myself up and prepare for the next game.
    You can get a troll but if your team is better than others, then at the last you will win the league......
    Med78 and Skidz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post

You know me to well .he he, Lol, when it comes to the crunch like in my srcond leg of the cup it won't be the 2nd team playing!, I to can tip the scales pmsl.

Tottenham 1st team made up for the early defeat of the 2nds by winning 2-0 away to Altridro F,C goals from Ginola and Gazza kept our 100% record going. Spurs have now moved five points clear in the L10 league table.
    Med78 likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    I have lost connection 2 times. And once i log back on after 5 minutes - the game is over. It doesn't stop for me, and i dont believe at all that the result is pre-determined. It's based on formations and quality... that's why you have the power to change tactic etc during the game. And if you haven't noticed - the game switch pretty drastic once you change something. It might be pre-determined vs robot players, but not vs real ppl.
    It has been proven that penalty shootouts are totally pre determined. You just need two android phones. Watch a game and ask your friend to leave near minute 120. Tell him to check Friends' Fixtures. Your result is ready while you are still waiting for the players to take the penalty shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    It has been proven that penalty shootouts are totally pre determined. You just need two android phones. Watch a game and ask your friend to leave near minute 120. Tell him to check Friends' Fixtures. Your result is ready while you are still waiting for the players to take the penalty shots.
    I never had one in 9 seasons yet!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Can I whine about the injuries? Or is it not allowed either?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast