Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Stop moaning about troll results!!

Many have misunderstood what strong team is, having in mind only quality. The game its not a competition in who have the youngest team. They jump to bye anything with stars and youth (regardless if there is need in the team or not) , selling good players to make room who already tested. They come up with an almost completely new team every 10 days (imagine the efficiency of a coach who byes and sells 30 plyers every season), then they are taking that team to a match where they are changing 5 times the formation during match and ....they loose and then complain about troll...
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

I don't know how it feels to lose after the last end of 1st season and 12 games into this one.
    I promise to come back and tell how it felt. I haven't lost since i created my team.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    I don't know how it feels to lose after the last end of 1st season and 12 games into this one.
    I promise to come back and tell how it felt. I haven't lost since i created my team.
    Soon your wish will be granted......
    Celtic likes this.

Stop moaning about troll results!!-10256812_283364638511302_8988087863898568660_n.jpg

Hello,

Funny as it may sound, Even i gave up on Top eleven today. Scored 3 goals, The scorecard showed only 2, Had 3 players sent off and one injured. Lost 3-4 to a team 7 ratings worse than mine, and all my strategies were normal. The season has just begun and after winning 3 games in thumping fashion i have lost the other 3 to weak opponents, and it's a shame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yagyesh narayan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10256812_283364638511302_8988087863898568660_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	23224

hello,

funny as it may sound, even i gave up on top eleven today. Scored 3 goals, the scorecard showed only 2, had 3 players sent off and one injured. Lost 3-4 to a team 7 ratings worse than mine, and all my strategies were normal. The season has just begun and after winning 3 games in thumping fashion i have lost the other 3 to weak opponents, and it's a shame.
    India ???

It's not my wish Sidharta. And i will walk through with 26-0-0. It's simple when ur a token player = u can't lose ^^

-Nice day.

Banned
    It's not my wish Sidharta. And i will walk through with 26-0-0. It's simple when ur a token player = u can't lose ^^

-Nice day.
    Hahaha...Watch out for CUP...
    Can you post a screen shot of your TEAM ???

You can follow me here: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html

And, i've knocked out 2 lvl 4 teams, and in about 15min i am about to knock out the third team.

-nice day.

-Nice day.
    Easy conclusion you have there
    In your level many things are simple, at levels 2-3-4, or somewhere there i have finished leagues not only 26-0-0 but also with 0 goals against, later at higher levels Tokens doesnt quarrantied anything because others you know also buy, now i am strungling to qualify for CL every time. You cant imagine the extend of token buing in my level, in my league now there is a team with all 22 9* (+20 q to the limit)young players all SA with double triple roles make calculations and try to compete that with tokens.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 05-11-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    Castreal likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Easy conclusion you have there
    In your level many things are simple, at levels 2-3-4, or somewhere there i have finished leagues not only 26-0-0 but also with 0 goals against, later at higher levels Tokens doesnt quarrantied anything, now i am strungling to qualify for CL every time. You cant imagine the extend of token buing in my level, in my league now there is a team with all 22 9* (+20 q to the limit)young players all SA with double triple roles make calculations and try to compete that with tokens.
    Can u show us some sceenshots of your team/league etc.?
    Would be very interesting to see how your team is like
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast