Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Should there be a limit to how much real money you can spend?

FFP is more about debt and cash flow that strict expenditure cap. Afaik FFP already exists in T11. T11's FFP allows debt only within a fixed time period and if not settled assets are sold.

F2p and p2p co-exist across the game world and f2p can be competitive when its accompanied by time/farming.

For f2p and p2p you must find your level and play to it. There should be caps on spending but those should be personal ones - folks that overspend either quit or remain unsatisfied.

I vote No.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You want FFP in T11? Try telling that to Nordeus! Are you Arsène Wenger?
    What part of my post says that?

If you wanna play with 9* players, that's your choice.

I just simply state my opinion of what is fun and what is not, "to me".

Sure, I hate losing. But do I wanna crush them back with a team of 9* players?

Back to topic, no need FFP, anyone spend any amount. Not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I think it's important to remember that, no matter how good the teams you face in the league/CL, the Cup puts you against teams of a similar quality (squad, not first team) so you have a chance to win a trophy.

It's also important to remember that 'scout' list players will stay in your team 4-5 seasons, at the most, if you are getting promoted every year and aim for a 5* squad by the end of each season. Therefore, if you're spending $100, that puts you ahead of your competitors for a couple of seasons, but then you need to spend another $100...

If that's how you choose to spend your money, good for you. I'll feed my son, decorate my house and farm the tokens, because that's my priority. My friend spends £70 on here every month, without fail. We're in the same league/CL and he beats me, maybe, 60% of the time. But it costs him a lot to do it.

The crucial thing to remember is that having the best team doesn't guarantee success...a fact which upsets many T11 players. And 'scout' list players aren't guaranteed performers, either. There are, so they say, around 15% of these players who are duds. I've had several. It's annoying, but it's the game.

Also, I'm willing to bet those who spend more money on tokens get more injuries (a leveller in the game) and buy more treatments.

But I agree that there should be no limit. I've never seen a maximum spend sign in a shop and that's what the T11 token tab is.
    I do spend $100 for each season. But you talk about feeding your son? 100 bucks is money for 8 pizza in Sweden. Not alot of money, and i don't mean that ur gonna feed ur kid with pizza Everybody play differently, I for example doesnt buy red packs because then all realism dissapears. And i dont train my players to 9*. I buy myself good players and then i train them normally. And my goal is to only have youngsters which i do right now and its only my 2nd season, so i probably wont even need to hand in more money for season 3 since my team i have atm would do good there aswell.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Rookie
    I think they are free >how and where spend there money
    but Tommy Vernersson said
    (it is unfair that token buyers and none token buyers play in the same leagues and competitions.)
    and i agree with him
    there are a team in my champions league 8 stars and i'm just level 2
    he squashed a team 12-0 on his the Opponent land
    if i go to the final i will lost from him
    but in the END (it is unfair that token buyers and none token buyers play in the same leagues and competitions.)
    Michael Hancock likes this.

Rookie
    yeah i forgot
    I'm beat a team who is 6 stars and i'm just 3 in the league 5-0 difference was Limited you can win if you put the right tactic

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    It is unfair that token buyers and none token buyers play in the same leagues and competitions.
    It's not. This is how T11 is designed and everyone knows this is the case from the outset, If you don't like it then your clearly playing the wrong game. If Token-Buyers and Non-Buyers were all separated to play in different competitions, It will end up defeating the object of actually buying tokens because you would have to play all the stronger teams once tokens were bought.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by masterlin View Post
    What part of my post says that?

If you wanna play with 9* players, that's your choice.

I just simply state my opinion of what is fun and what is not, "to me".

Sure, I hate losing. But do I wanna crush them back with a team of 9* players?

Back to topic, no need FFP, anyone spend any amount. Not my problem.
    Well... Put it this way, You want a cap on how many 1 can spend on tokens is similar to FFP.

If I want 9* players then I will get 9* players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's not. This is how T11 is designed and everyone knows this is the case from the outset, If you don't like it then your clearly playing the wrong game. If Token-Buyers and Non-Buyers were all separated to play in different competitions, It will end up defeating the object of actually buying tokens because you would have to play all the stronger teams once tokens were bought.
    I agree with you but the difference should be Limited not 3 stars facing 9 stars It's like Comoros vs spain
    3 stars facing 7 stars 3 stars can win but 3 facing 9 ????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Also guys, keep in mind the Quality differential gets smaller and smaller as you level up. As in, on level one a three star player is 10 Q, and an excellent, 20.. obvious huge diffence. But at level fourteen, a three star is 75, and an excellent 85.. and so on up..
    Qambu Yaasi and Buffs Mad like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some of us are actually playing and enjoying the win, draws and losses rather than b1tch1ng.... so pipe down!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast