Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ratings & MoM

Ratings & MoM

This is probably happened before and I just chose not to fixate on it but now's different. >.<

today my keeper made no saves, he did however catch 3 crosses from corners, so he got an 8 rating. That's fair enough. But he also got MoM. The opposition DC got an 9 rating but I don't actually recall him doing anything much in commentary. Still, with a 9 rating I'd have thought the Champers would've went to him. His DL on the other hand was clearing everything and had a few last defender tackles and got an 8.

Too late to change anything because Jim Baxter and Jimmy Johnstone nicked the Champagne and necked it.

Just wondering if there is maybe some weighting going on with ratings. Or if anyone's noticed certain actions being highly rewarded ratings-wise.

No biggie, just wondering out loud.

Banned
    https://www.facebook.com/buffs.mad <-- game specific page, under construction when will it completed.i like this.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Banned
    your team look good you even have a world class

Yeah, that Scout was part of my Season 2 learning - buy a Scout and see what they're like (he was Q34 when I got him).

As for the page.....I forgot I wrote that next to the link. I don't really like fb, never really used it other than as a platform, don't know how to do anything on it....so.......it might never get done. >.< Unless I just take time to fiddle, but I'll need beer and chocolate for doing that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    but I'll need beer and chocolate for doing that.
    deadly combination.chocolate and bear.

Apprentice
    I think the MoM always goes to the winning side.

Not sure why it picked your 'keeper, though.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I think the MoM always goes to the winning side.

Not sure why it picked your 'keeper, though.
    Ah, yes....I should've thought of that. Makes sense I suppose. Thanks.

Apprentice
    I also think that in the event of a draw, player from the 'lesser' team gets it, although I have not really trawled through much data to justify that, so it could just be my draws this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    In draws for my teams, it seems it's almost always a GK, or occasionally a D that get MOtM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MoM is always for the winning team. If it was a draw then it'll be the opposition DC no doubt. Don't worry about match ratings too much.

My ST doesnt score and doesnt provide any assists but consistently gets an 8. So go figure...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast