Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Any tips on identifying a good player in the market?

Rookie

Any tips on identifying a good player in the market?

Hi guys.
    I'm just wondering how do you guys identify a good player in the market?

I seldom get good players... maybe 5 out of 10 players I buy will perform. From my experience, higher star rating (ie: 5*) player does not always perform.

I learn that we can see the players statistics whether he always get high rating (8 or 9) in the matches he played. But not all players have the statistics. Usually what we can find is a player with no statistics... i mean all show 0.

Then there is the scout player. Up until now I haven't try buying scout player because it will cost me 50 token which I seldom have. But then,the review from this forum indicate that scout players always can perform good.

So, what is you guys opinions?

Banned
    Frankly speaking there is no way to identify a good player in the market when the player does not have any stats...

The best you can do are :

1) Try buying NORDEUS generated players...
    2) Try buying either footed players...
    3) Try buying players who have the highest wage (this works )...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Frankly speaking there is no way to identify a good player in the market when the player does not have any stats...

The best you can do are :

1) Try buying NORDEUS generated players...
    2) Try buying either footed players...
    3) Try buying players who have the highest wage (this works )...

What do you mean by NORDEUS generated player?

Apprentice

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Hi guys.
    But then,the review from this forum indicate that scout players always can perform good.
    I totally disagree with this. Although I'm only in my 9th Season, I have bought 20+ scouts throughout the career.
    Based on my experience, most scouts can perform well, most of them. But there will be a couple of lemons, which can be stuck at 4-5 ratings every game and never scores a goal. And most of them time, if they perform well this season, it is not guaranteed that they will perform well the next. Likewise there is also a chance that those with poor ratings might perform better the next season.

To answer your question on Good Player, I usually look at the rating. I'll skip those with low ratings. The other factors for me are as below in sequence:
    1. Quality - I tend to look at quality first (5*) and close to the next star
    2. Special Ability - I look for players with SA for certain positions.
    3. Age - Young ones if possible.
    4. Compare - I then compare this player in terms of skills with my current player of the same position
    5. Rating - If all is well, I then look through the rating. If there is no rating (and budget allows) I will bid for him, else look for another one with rating.
    Last edited by Castreal; 05-29-2014 at 04:43 AM.
    TheNameIsYan likes this.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Banned
    What do you mean by NORDEUS generated player?
    Again that same question......

Nordeus Generated Players are players automatically generated by NORDEUS...They have the following qualities :

1) Their price is very high as compared to other players of the same level...
    2) Since they are generated by NORDEUS they do not belong to any human managed clubs...
    3) They have funny club names like FC Nutty, FC Lazy, Sick FC etc...
    4) They are generally of age 18...
    5) They mostly perform like a BOSS...
    6) They generally do not get injured...
    7) They are super fast trainers...
    8) If you are the OLD MARKET then on the day 1 of new season in the starting hours you can find them in abundance...
    9) Generally available in the market before and after the daily server reset...
    10) Their selling prices are always set to maximum...
    11) Some times they are even born with Special Ability...This mostly means if you spot a 18 year old with SA then he is a NORDEUS GEN..
    12) After recruiting them if you go in message section and click on their CLUB name it will display a message some thing like this : The information for this club is not available......
    TheNameIsYan and Liquid like this.

Rookie
    I heard a saying that you cannot put a player you just bought straightaway into your starting 11. Cos they will play badly. They need time to adjust. Is it true?
    So far, I have tried two players and two players are like that.

Banned
    I heard a saying that you cannot put a player you just bought straightaway into your starting 11. Cos they will play badly. They need time to adjust. Is it true?
    So far, I have tried two players and two players are like that.
    Its 50-50 chance...It depends on the player...But do at least Stretching and Match Practice to avoid injuries...

It has been seen that if you put a newly recruited player into a match.directly they get injured...It all about personal belief...

No body here knows anything surely about the game...Nordeus never tells us...All the thing are being said by managers on their personal experience......

Again that same question......

Nordeus Generated Players are players automatically generated by NORDEUS...They have the following qualities :

1) Their price is very high as compared to other players of the same level...
    2) Since they are generated by NORDEUS they do not belong to any human managed clubs...
    3) They have funny club names like FC Nutty, FC Lazy, Sick FC etc...
    4) They are generally of age 18...
    5) They mostly perform like a BOSS...
    6) They generally do not get injured...
    7) They are super fast trainers...
    8) If you are the OLD MARKET then on the day 1 of new season in the starting hours you can find them in abundance...
    9) Generally available in the market before and after the daily server reset...
    10) Their selling prices are always set to maximum...
    11) Some times they are even born with Special Ability...This mostly means if you spot a 18 year old with SA then he is a NORDEUS GEN..
    12) After recruiting them if you go in message section and click on their CLUB name it will display a message some thing like this : The information for this club is not available......
    Sounds like it's better to buy nordeus gen than scout player?
    Or even 2-3 nord. gen. if u consider that scout player require 50 tokens...
    hmm?
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip Crncic View Post
    Sounds like it's better to buy nordeus gen than scout player?
    Or even 2-3 nord. gen. if u consider that scout player require 50 tokens...
    hmm?
    Yes Nordeus Gen >>> Scouts...
    And if you feed them some green packs they can become World Class easily......

Rookie
    Its 50-50 chance...It depends on the player...But do at least Stretching and Match Practice to avoid injuries...

It has been seen that if you put a newly recruited player into a match.directly they get injured...It all about personal belief...

No body here knows anything surely about the game...Nordeus never tells us...All the thing are being said by managers on their personal experience......
    But is training effects the player's form?
    Because sometimes I have to play two matches or three matches a day. So, to prevent the players condition from going low, I do not train them for that day.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast