Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The main reason player's performance very low

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    LMAO! Batman! Brazilian shave! Nordeus!

seriously though...gonna try the Batman thing.
    I really no idea what this fella talking about except the last one about Nordeus

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I am asuming you got promoted and so he dropped a star!, you are in a higher level so up against much stronger opposition, I have found that not one single player I have ever had performs well every season!, including scouts, so things for you where rosy when you bought him last season now he is competing against better players you have bought this season and better opposition!, he is still young 19 so you must decide whether you wish to keep him and see out the season hoping his performance gets better or power train him to 6* and see if it helps or get rid of him.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I am asuming you got promoted and so he dropped a star!, you are in a higher level so up against much stronger opposition, I have found that not one single player I have ever had performs well every season!, including scouts, so things for you where rosy when you bought him last season now he is competing against better players you have bought this season and better opposition!, he is still young 19 so you must decide whether you wish to keep him and see out the season hoping his performance gets better or power train him to 6* and see if it helps or get rid of him.
    I agree with Skidz. Even my academy player I do not play immediately. I try to get him on an SA and up to 5-6 stars before I play him day-in day-out. And that works for me as they give me consistent match performances. He comes in at age 18 but will only be a first team starter at age 19/20.

Cole Case, my defender, was an academy graduate and I only played him in his 3rd season, aged 20 when he was 5 stars + defensive header. This season looks to be his breakout season. This season stats so far is one 9, two 8s and two 7s.

MacField Dinamo, my AML. May probably not break into first team because of my Scout AML's consistency, but he is useful for cup matches and I started playing him after getting Shadow Striker + 5 stars. 2 season after graduating. This season stats, one 7, one 9 before injuries.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Wow good info! I just sub the GK and replace with a new one. I will try to power lvl that GK to see if any improvemen for him. Now he at 63 witj 5 stars. I try to make him 6 stars and get him back to main squad. Now i have to watch my dc and dr because they keep getting rating 4 even win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Raimi View Post
    Last season while Im at level 8, I buy a youngster GK with excellent quality (59 star) WITH one-on-one stopper. I have to go for "token-war" and finally I win the war after 38 rounds. Yes,it a bit ridiculous but I can't miss this GK with only 1 more star to become scout at age 18!.

Last season was very awesome for me. The GK only conceded 18 goals in league and bring me with 122 Goal Different.

But this season, the GK pretty horrible at the moment. 4 games and already conceded 15 goals!
    When I take a look at recent form statistic, my GK statistic show as "5-5-5-5".

Im not very sure why my GK recent form was very horrible this season. The morale for every players in my team always superb. The condition for every players also always more than 90% before every game start.

I also given out win bonuses to my team.

So anyone know why this could happen? Or perhaps Nordeus wanna troll me?
    how did you assign his attribute? auto assign or only on defensive? it because he cant keep up with the new season opponent offensive speed.. mine is like yours before, but thn i assign only on physical & strength, thn he become hulk again.. including wearing the hulk glove.. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

The main reason is, when Nordeus creates player on the transfermarket, the Player Performance is fixed and integrated in his stats. I bought many 5* Nordgens fast trainers with the maximum value on my level (100M at level 15) and 9/10 performing constantly 5-5-5-5-5 with goals 6 and yellow and red card 4. i sold some players and they performing bad further in their new clubs!!!!
    I do not see any chance to improve the form. They will play poorly in their entire career.

Nordeus want us to re-sell these players and buy new ones. This is the main reason

I buy from time to time some tokens for this cheap flash game, but nordeus want more and more money. 5 games this season= 5 injuries. i lost my fun in topeleven!

A bunch of criminals are they. Tactics,orders and SA are only placebos. it's all about performance and quality. 8/10 players are awful

This is my opinion and experience!
    Last edited by David Böttner; 06-06-2014 at 03:48 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree with Quambu Yassi, thenameisYan & Mr. Skidz on this -- training him and assigning the points a bit differently will change how he plays. Goal Keepers ratings are the weirdest in this game, so it does help to be there in the match to see if his rating was because he had nothing to do, or failed to do what was needed.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by David Böttner View Post
    Nordeus want us to re-sell these players and buy new ones. This is the main reason
    I buy from time to time some tokens for this cheap flash game, but nordeus want more and more money. 5 games this season= 5 injuries. i lost my fun in topeleven!
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by David Böttner View Post
    Tactics,orders and SA are only placebos. it's all about performance and quality. 8/10 players are awful
    Disagreed.

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12