Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The main reason player's performance very low

The main reason player's performance very low

Last season while Im at level 8, I buy a youngster GK with excellent quality (59 star) WITH one-on-one stopper. I have to go for "token-war" and finally I win the war after 38 rounds. Yes,it a bit ridiculous but I can't miss this GK with only 1 more star to become scout at age 18!.

Last season was very awesome for me. The GK only conceded 18 goals in league and bring me with 122 Goal Different.

But this season, the GK pretty horrible at the moment. 4 games and already conceded 15 goals!
    When I take a look at recent form statistic, my GK statistic show as "5-5-5-5".

Im not very sure why my GK recent form was very horrible this season. The morale for every players in my team always superb. The condition for every players also always more than 90% before every game start.

I also given out win bonuses to my team.

So anyone know why this could happen? Or perhaps Nordeus wanna troll me?
    Celtic likes this.

If the goal keeper is not used much in a game Ie not many saves even though you win 427-0 He /She gets a bad rating ?????? . I f you lose 30-4 and he/she saves 1 shot you get a 9 rating ???? if his/she name is Batman you get exttra point !!!! if there nationality is Brazilian he/she has nice shave !!! if nordeus decide they are no good they are no good !!!

Sorry best answer I could come up with hun !!!!!!

Apprentice
    The ratings for goalkeepers are often inexplicable.
    I've seen 'keepers make several saves and get a 5 and I've seen them make no saves and get a 9.
    My current 'keeper had a game last season where he saved 2 1-on-1 chances, intercepted several corners and crosses and saved a penalty. I conceded 3, so he got a 5. Saved me from conceding an extra 4 or 5 goals...
    If I watch the game, I try to judge it based on the commentary.
    I wish I could explain it to you. I suspect that, if you're losing, all the ratings are affected.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I think what he is more concerned about is not the rating but the performance. We all know ratings are almost as accurate as weather forecast, but in his case, it seems valid. GK is letting in goals and not performing as he did last season.

Well, this is normal for most players in T11. They will have a great season, then it runs full circle and they have their bad season. They will usually get over this but it will take maybe half a season. If they don't then they are a one hit wonder.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I think what he is more concerned about is not the rating but the performance. We all know ratings are almost as accurate as weather forecast, but in his case, it seems valid. GK is letting in goals and not performing as he did last season.

Well, this is normal for most players in T11. They will have a great season, then it runs full circle and they have their bad season. They will usually get over this but it will take maybe half a season. If they don't then they are a one hit wonder.
    So, you mean you usually give a player half a season time and see their performance?
    If they always get 5 rating that means they are out?

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    So, you mean you usually give a player half a season time and see their performance?
    If they always get 5 rating that means they are out?
    If he is in his first season and he keeps spitting out 5s, he's off immediately unless I can afford to bench him and play another player then he'll stay for one season and I try him out the next season.

But getting a 4 or even a 3 (yes, I have gotten players with match rating 3) is an immediate boot!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Ah yes. My concern are more toward to their performances. Almost 70% of my squad performance are around 5-6 only. This kinda sad.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Raimi View Post
    Ah yes. My concern are more toward to their performances. Almost 70% of my squad performance are around 5-6 only. This kinda sad.
    Sometimes it depends on your opponents...
    If your match is always with strong opponents, there are chances you always get bad performance..

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Sometimes it depends on your opponents...
    If your match is always with strong opponents, there are chances you always get bad performance..
    Yeah..last 3 game im facing strong oppenent in cups and cl and lose but also lose against weaker team for league. *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    If the goal keeper is not used much in a game Ie not many saves even though you win 427-0 He /She gets a bad rating ?????? . I f you lose 30-4 and he/she saves 1 shot you get a 9 rating ???? if his/she name is Batman you get exttra point !!!! if there nationality is Brazilian he/she has nice shave !!! if nordeus decide they are no good they are no good !!!

Sorry best answer I could come up with hun !!!!!!
    LMAO! Batman! Brazilian shave! Nordeus!

seriously though...gonna try the Batman thing.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast