Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree476Likes

Thread: *reuters* leddy fc news

*reuters* leddy fc news

This is the other thread that started the whole story off.
    So please click this ....... http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ews-flash.html

*REUTERS* 8.45am

There are rumblings that LEDDY FC manager "Dingle Twat" has been having a crisis meeting with Romanian Asthma sufferer chairman "Vlad the Inhaler". It seems that although winning the league, this wasn't good enough after the team failed to lift the Champions League trophy after loosing in the final in Amsterdam.

Dingle said "I have been given one more season to try and bring the CL trophy back to England, its ironic that the Hungarian side who beat us finished outside CL placings in their league and will not be able to defend the trophy. I will do the best I can but after being drawn in a group with Treble winners from Spain, its going to be tough, but I will buy wisely and sell some of the chaff. As long as we dont have a Ref with the name Cheese as a surname and Helmet as a first name, we might have a chance"

Other news : long term cook "Norma Stitz" of Leddy FC who tragically died in the choc factory will be remembered by having the home fans stand being renamed after her " The Norma (The milky bars are on me) Stitz stand" will be unvailed at their first home game of the season. Chairman Vlad said " Her homemade Baps were legendary around the club and this just a thank you to all her hard work, she will be missed and I thank the other teams on the forum who observed a min silence before their last games of last season. "
    Last edited by leddy; 07-01-2013 at 04:20 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

*REUTERS* 9.10am

Just in "Nestle" have been dropped by Leddy FC as team sponsers after the horrific death of Cook "Norma Stitz" at one otf their factories.
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

*REUTERS*

Choas at LEDDY FC before the beginning of league season when Chairman Vlad (the) Inhaler sold (DC) A Morretto without telling manager Dingle Twat, according to Dingle " I am not to happy with the situation, he was a good squad player coming on as sub, I believe Vlad Sold him after finding out that it was A. Morretto who hid all his Asthma inhalers when in Amsterdam. on a happier note I have just bought 24 year old R. Blackmore to be our new main striker for this season. I am unsure which of the other two strikers to sell but I think after G.Hurst being found in Brothel after CL final I have no alternative but to place him on the Transfer list as Farid Fadda was top scorer out of the pair"
    Last edited by leddy; 06-30-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

*REUTERS* 14.15pm

LEDDY FC have been in tranfer market again and bought 25 year old P Kalpoe, Dutch DC/DMC.

Manager Dingle Twat said " After my sub DC being sold by Chairman Vlad, I went looking and picked up what i think is a bargain for this multi placed player, He will be starting in defense today for Cup match, but will then be used if DMC maestro Theo Giddens is injured and then fellow dutchman M.Cureil can replace Kalps as he has already been named by fellow team mates. With the Purchase of English ace striker "The man in Black Ritchie Blackmore" and Patrick I hope this seasons foray in CL will be a successful one"
    Last edited by leddy; 06-30-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

*REUTERS* 15.00pm

LEDDY FC win first match of season 4-0, a home match against FC KRUNGKAI in cup game, New signing The man in Black scored two and assisted on one. Blackmore said " What a great way to start my career here and great to hear the fans singing " Black Night is a long way from home" When we switched from 4-5-1 to 3N-5-2 and Farrid came on i thought we played well and great pass to me for my 2nd goal"

Dingle twat " Great game by all the team and the two new boys superb, We look forward to first home game in the league where The "Norma(the milky bars are on me)Stitz stand will be unvailed"
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

*REUTERS* 20.10pm

Plans for the opening of LEDDY FC new stand "Norma (The milky bars are on me) Stitz stand" are now taking shape for opening league game of the season. The person who will make a short speech and opening of the stand has been kept top secret but sources say it could be somebody from another club coming to do the honours, ( sources say that "Norma" had a fling with Ref "Helmet Cheese" some years ago but it ended with Norma refusing to serve him her famous homemade baps after a spat), this would make sense as Norma wasn't at the CL final and of course the penalty that never was awarded by "Cheese"
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Loving these!

HELMET CHEESE DIE!
    leddy likes this.
    Wolf FC

There is only one referee worse than Helmet Cheese....

MIKE DEAN.
    leddy, magic3 and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

*REUTERS* 15.25pm

LEDDY FC Draw away to KRUNKGAI FC 1-1 and go through 5-1 agg in first Q Cup game.

Dingle Twat said " Very happy with result as the team was from level 5, very upset though that New star striker "Ritchie Blackmore" was injured in the game and could miss the first league and CL game tomorrow, He was our "Highway Star" in the first leg"

Norma Stitz funeral took place this morning, her ashes are to be scattered at LEDDY FC ground tomorrow. Some eagle eyed journo snapped a picture of "Helmet Cheese" and "Mike (Smeg) Dean" who were not at the funeral but standing about 100 yards away both dressed as undertakers..... When the family found out after the service one of them was quoted to say " where is that spud gun fanatic when we need him" Such is the ill feeling for "Cheese" that the football public in general are asking for him to be dropped from any important games in the future.......Most forum fan sites are hoping "Cheese" doesnt pop up in one of their important matches.
    Last edited by leddy; 07-01-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

*REUTERS* 21.40pm

Under fire boss "Dingle Twat" was aked today after the 2nd leg of cup game why he played "G.Hurst" up front and not "F.Fadda" when Blackmore was injured ? as after the controvesial findings of Hurst in Amsterdam Twat had said he would be put on transfer list..."Twat" said " I wanted to give him one more chance, play him in a few games before I decide which striker to keep alongside "Blackmore".

The "Helmet Cheese" story seems to not go away, it was found that his Grandmother was Hungarian and born in the town of Imrehagy.
    Helmet said " I dont see what the problem was, I thought it was a free kick but the linesman (Mike "Smeg" Dean) had a better view".

Forum fans hope they do not get drawn against any Hungarian teams if "Cheese" is to ref.

Asked about the death of Cook "Norma Stitz", he replied with the middle finger.....He denies that him and Dean where dressed as Undertakers at the funeral.

in other news
    LEDDY FC spokesman said "we look forward to League fixture list to see when first game at home is for the opening of the new stand"
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast