Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree476Likes

Thread: *reuters* leddy fc news

A Wolf FC spokesman has commented that Helmet Cheese and Mike Dean should go and live under a rock.
    Wolf FC

*Reuters* 19.30pm

After Wolf FC passing comment in a news article on "Cheese and Dean", the pair were pulled in by the governing body of Refs, they have been told that they can no longer be at the same games in future.

LEDDY FC had a mixed day, their first game in the league, an away game was won 3-0, while the first CL game was drawn 2-2. "Dingle Twat" said...."The CL game was a shock, we were 2-0 down before I had even got to dug out, I switched formation and brought On Hurst as striker alongside "The man in Black" R.Blackmore and reverted to 3N-5-2 (wide) and Hurst got us 2 goals back, it was a good move on my part"

"Hurst" "I am very lucky to be put on again as I know I have been in papers about things after CL final last season, I had to prove that I love the club. Although I might of got the winner if I hadn't taken my eye off the ball when a woman fan streaked across the pitch"

Tomorrow night LEDDY FC play their first home game in league and the opening of the new stand, plans are that all fans are to be given spud guns to fire in the air as a mark of respect for Cook "Norma Stitz".....The person to give a talk is still kept under wraps but they will also be scattering the ashes on the pitch before kick off.
    zJordan likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

*Reuters* 17.40

Plans for The ashes of "Norma Stitz" to be scattered at tonights first home league game against CP FC 1904 has been thrown into choas when the urn with Norma in was left on the train from Portsmouth to London. The daughter "Ji Norma" was on the way to the ground when she got off and forgot to take the urn with her. Frantic phone calls were being made to Waterloo station hoping someone had found the ashes. Its still in the dark if they will be found in time.

In other news...LEDDY FC won their Cup game away to AFYONSPOR 6-0 with new guy Blackmore getting 5 assists.
    Dingle twat said speaking from the air from Turkey "Great result, looking forward to tonight and all thats going on for Norma, just hope we get to find the ashes and we get back in time as a late take off"
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

*REUTERS* 15.20

The first home game in league for LEDDY FC went well, the ashes of "Norma Stitz" where found on a train to Glasgow, with only mins to go before kick off the RAF supplied a helicopter to fly the ashes down to the ground, in amazing night the copter flew over the ground where the ashes were winched down to the centre circle where members of AEPRE FC, WOLF FC and JULY FOURTH alongside manager of LEDDY "Dingle Twat" where there to recieve them, they scattered them and gave short speeches to an ecstatic crowd, after the min silence everyone fired their spud guns in the air to remember "Stitz".

What followed was the best win of LEDDY FC history, an 8-0 thrashing of CP FC 1904......."TWAT" said " incredible, emotional and a wonderful send off for old "Norma".
    zJordan likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

*REUTERS*

LEDDY FC have gone farming , before tonights C/L fixture.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

*REUTERS* 1pm

LEDDY FC are in crisis, after D.L.D.L in all competitions with the worse defeat in their history CL they are in danger of not qualifying from CL group...Dingle Twats position is in danger if they do not scrape 2nd place in CL....."TWAT" after a great start to the season things have somewhat gone "Norma Stitz" up since the opening of "The Norma the milky bars are on me stand". I think teams have worked us out and I know we have to come out of this slump. I think the ghost of "Helmet Cheese" is still here but after having a ref today called "Herman Koch" today what do we expect in CL"

Someone from inside the club has said that he Dingle will be sacked if the doesnt qualify out of the group, winning is out of our hands and lying in third place with just 3 points from 3 draws and a loss isn't good enough.

The club were silent when asked about the Chairman "Vlad" who has been rumoured from pulling out of the club, thus leaving the club to go into liquadation after just 3 seasons.

*UPDATE 13.25pm*

It seems the Token farming project in Uganda has failed.
    Last edited by leddy; 07-08-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    *REUTERS* 1pm

LEDDY FC are in crisis, after D.L.D.L in all competitions with the worse defeat in their history CL they are in danger of not qualifying from CL group...Dingle Twats posistion is in danger if they do not scrape 2nd place in CL....."TWAT" after a great start to the season things have somewhat gone "Norma Stitz" up since the opening of "The Norma the milky bars are on me stand". I think teams have worked us out and I know we have to come out of this slump. I think the ghost of "Helmet Cheese" is still here but after having a ref today called "Herman Koch" what do we expect in CL"

Someone from inside the club has said that he Dingle will be sacked if the doesnt qualify out of the group, winning is out of our hands and lying in third place with just 3 points from 3 draws and a loss isn't good enough.

The club were silent when asked about the Chairman "Vlad" who has been rumoured from pulling out of the club, thus leaving the club to go into liquadation after just 3 seasons.

*UPDATE 13.25pm*

It seems the Token farming project in Uganda has failed.
    It wasn't anyone's fault. It is Troll Mourinho's fault...
    leddy likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    It wasn't anyone's fault. It is Troll Mourinho's fault...
    The club and manager are feeling well shafted lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    The club and manager are feeling well shafted lol.
    I just heard that when the manager of Leddy is sleeping, Troll Mourinho quietly climb up to the players' dorm, and wake everyone up, silently into your training centre. As they arrived at the Training Centre, he actually brought them for the performance of the soft opera singer, Trolrolrol Mourinho. As everyone starts to cry following the performance, the player morale immediately drops as they starts to getting depressed. When they are having an away match, Troll Mourinho actually play that song while they are in the locker room ready for the match...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I just heard that when the manager of Leddy is sleeping, Troll Mourinho quietly climb up to the players' dorm, and wake everyone up, silently into your training centre. As they arrived at the Training Centre, he actually brought them for the performance of the soft opera singer, Trolrolrol Mourinho. As everyone starts to cry following the performance, the player morale immediately drops as they starts to getting depressed. When they are having an away match, Troll Mourinho actually play that song while they are in the locker room ready for the match...
    EEK lol, well something is up and Dingles head is on the line !!!!
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast