Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Tanking this season.

this game is working the other way around.
    getting worst every update they do.
    stupidity is getting to new levels every day

or... and this is getting stronger, if you dont spend any money (real money), you will not make it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx77 View Post
    this game is working the other way around.
    getting worst every update they do.
    stupidity is getting to new levels every day

or... and this is getting stronger, if you dont spend any money (real money), you will not make it.
    The game is not stupid, players who think they can beat the House are. Eternally.

Hm...maybe I should try to finish in the top 4. I hadn't thought about using a CL to my advantage during a tank season. It would be completely possible for me to recover and land in the top 4 too. My league is so balance, there's only 2 real clear leaders. Even since tanking I am 2w-1l-2d in my last 5. Tank fail if you ask me.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

This is just terrible. I play illegal formations and win. I try to beat an inferior team and lose. I can't tank OR compete. I'm doomed to be mid table.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    This is just terrible. I play illegal formations and win. I try to beat an inferior team and lose. I can't tank OR compete. I'm doomed to be mid table.

just patience, play at 0 condition, and the John Travolta's Grease Dancing Formation and don't attend, don't pay bonus, put higher price entrances use the worst players ...usually works... nope?lol

Heh...it's too late now. I can't tank. The 8th place team is so far behind the pack it would be a miracle if they caught me. Meanwhile, I'm 5 points behind 4th place. Suck.
    I skewed my players all to one flank, played them out of position and ran so many practices I was injuring people left and right. They were lucky to have 10% Conditioning going into a game. Did that for 5 games and won 2 of them, drew 2 of them. Now I rest my team, fix injuries, play a lesser team, attend the match, AT HOME, and lose.

Tanking this season.-t11-season-8-fail.png
    Last edited by Liquid; 07-21-2014 at 03:04 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

Well so... theory comproved... the better moment to tank is when season start.... or don't tank when one is 2nd... looking the results sure u can be 1st now without illegal formations and so...(-_-)'

so this season is interesting coz you learned something. To tank or not to tank, here's the question.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well so... theory comproved... the better moment to tank is when season start.... or don't tank when one is 2nd... looking the results sure u can be 1st now without illegal formations and so...(-_-)'

so this season is interesting coz you learned something. To tank or not to tank, here's the question.
    I can speak from experience that doesn't always follow.
    Quite often when I tank I'll put out my best team for the first 10 or 11 games and twice I've won then all making the rest of the season a sweat to make sure 'the tank' goes to plan! Then it really is up to tactics to not win!
    Makes losing interesting!

Hi,I'm on level 14,think that I've been winning my leagues for 7 or 8 seasons,but I haven't won a Champions or a Cup for 5 season.
    I dominate my league,but I go out at any playoff phase.

This is because there are too many weak,illegal or bot-robot teams in our leagues,so your team freezes its performances (few goals scored and many taken also by poor opponents...),so it wins the league,but not the playoff matches againt better opponents.

I'm trying to change the situation,having much more friends on level 14,15 and also 16.

Now,I play friendly matches,so my team is well trained (expecially defenders and goalkeeper),and I see that my team's performance has improved in my League,and also friendly matches are good.

Next year,I'm expected to get many of these friends in my league,so it will become similar to a champions league,and i hope to be better trained for Cup competition.

Firstly,you should change old players who have already given all for the team

This whole thing was a bad idea. I landed in 5th and have realized finishing 5-7th is the worst thing that can happen to you. Now, I've been beaten in the Cup in the 1st round because I still have no defense. I don't think I can afford to tank 2 seasons in a row so I'm gonna have to win my league.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast