Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Power training

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Bit of an update on Pardue the 6* striker with enough SP to make him 7*

Last night he got MOM again tonight MOM.
    Though the training schedules are not like for like with the previous time he hit MOM which is where I stopped assigning SP there is a slight difference, having said that 6 other scouts were all down today on their daily Avg so IMO it's still inconclusive whether the engine recognises unassigned SP.
    Anyhow the difference to date is 0.88% down.
    i got the same conclusion from my 18 yr old gk. he is 5 star. i assigned some skill points after power training but left him with 1 skill point short of 6 star. i noticed that he has slowed down during training. it's as if the engine is recognizing and adding up the unassigned skilled points. when he was still 5 star, he was getting like 32-40+ for hard stretching. after he became sort of 6 star w/ unassigned skill points, he is getting 20 for hard stretching.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    i got the same conclusion from my 18 yr old gk. he is 5 star. i assigned some skill points after power training but left him with 1 skill point short of 6 star. i noticed that he has slowed down during training. it's as if the engine is recognizing and adding up the unassigned skilled points. when he was still 5 star, he was getting like 32-40+ for hard stretching. after he became sort of 6 star w/ unassigned skill points, he is getting 20 for hard stretching.
    32-40+ for hard stretching, he seems to be very fast trainer for a 5*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I didnt say that. What I said is as soon as a player has obtained the needed skill points for the next star whether you have applied them or not to the player, the development progress that a player makes is slowed down.

So when a player on 69-70-70 with 4 skill points to spend gets his 5th skill point and the manager does not choose to apply those skill points yet, the players development slows down for his training.

I found that 2 seasons ago when I was power training Alex Zidane from 7* to 8* and he had some unused skill points and hes development slowed down because he had enough points already to take him to the next star.
    I can support this. After doing some power training the past day on some of my players, when one of the players hit scout, the training speed decreased for him eventho i havent assigned him SP yet.

But my question now is, if I assign him the SP will the training speed stay the same or increase? If it stays the same then I see no reason to save up those SP unless you wanna train him SA or new posistion.

FCP
    previeuw before and after.
    Power training-02.jpg
    Power training-03.jpg

Rookie
    It would be benefit that you power train the player which in good form in match at young age. Those are in bad form even though they are young enough to get the quick skill point, never really perform in the match would be big loss for token spending on Green pack and wasting time on clicking training menu. So it could be the wise that you try to play him on the field with most use formation and position will be use on the player and he is performing at you team then you should invest him with green packs. I got some 18 y/0 5* player once he is Vietnamese I guess. Not really perform so many way i try to put him on field and at the end i sell him out again. So before you buy a player do take note that some country man may not perform well in your team. I think that's why alot of people chasing England player may be they easier to adapt anywhere IMO.

Cheers guys hope i dont spoil your mode of training.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    previeuw before and after.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	2490
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	2491
    Bloody hell, how long did that take

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Bloody hell, how long did that take
    Actual PT 5 - 6 days. Have him for 10 days now. Had a few days where I had no green packs.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Actual PT 5 - 6 days. Have him for 10 days now. Had a few days where I had no green packs.
    That's pretty amazing though, most I've had was 86 at one time. How many rest packs did it take, if you don't mind me asking?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    That's pretty amazing though, most I've had was 86 at one time. How many rest packs did it take, if you don't mind me asking?
    Gotta guess a bit. He is my fastest trainer. So I think it's in the range of 140 - 150.

Really not sure what is going on at the moment training gains are all over the place for all the squad, some recording season highs and some lows.
    Some players also hitting some strange form ratings even when putting in good performances, wonder if there is a link.
    One thing I have noticed the lower quality players in the side where there are upto 10 skill grades difference are getting 2 SP per game and picking up SP in training at a quick rate, it's as though there gains are being accelerated, three SP a day is no problem, yesterday I played a 21 you 3*39 twice and a full session of training, five SP gained.
    He's now 1 SP short of 4* lets see if the game engine now slows him down.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast