Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Youth Academy Player and Training Speed Nerf Exposed...:D...

Wow great to see people really involved and sharing tips with all for the sake of the entire community!
    Last edited by Catalin Joel; 08-12-2014 at 07:42 AM.

youth players are waste of time. if i'd have known the dross that comes out I would never have bothered building it

Brilliant Post! Kudos!

Hard stats!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I would broadly endorse Sid's findings except for the last one.

• The next star drop in gain I'm seeing was what I expected from reading other posts. No idea if there has been an overall nerf to speed because I have no access to historic data.

The have NERF the speed its 100% conform because earlier a fast trainer easily managed more than 40/80/120......
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The have NERF the speed its 100% conform because earlier a fast trainer easily managed more than 40/80/120......
    Happy to accept that, I just can't confirm it because I can replicate the past. I've a hunch its not a nerf to the actual values but rather a nerf to the range of possible values - the highs still look as high but more lows are creeping in imo.

But a nerf is a nerf.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Happy to accept that, I just can't confirm it because I can replicate the past. I've a hunch its not a nerf to the actual values but rather a nerf to the range of possible values - the highs still look as high but more lows are creeping in imo.

But a nerf is a nerf.
    Hahahaha...One of the long standing member of the forum had told me that when the game started the average speed for a fast trainer used to 180 for Hard Practice Match......

Apprentice
    quite interesting but i think il stick to selling the free one and keep looking out for fast training 18 yo 5*players and probably cheaper in tokens too.
    gazza likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The best speed I have gotten is 160. Ever. and 158 this season.. both times on a 3*. so I haven't seen much change in the amount of green packs I budget to train them, that is, a cone a green/ 3 cones all hard training, until ticking over to 4. I have records in a notebook and I checked.. maybe they have slowed a tiny bit?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Best I've noticed is 175 on 4* (best I've recorded on that guy is 171) - worst that same guy has achieved is 108, still Match Hard.

He has also achieved a higher gain on Cardio (119) than on Match Practice almost immediately after (111). Several players show this - no idea how frequently it happened in the past as I can't comment on what I don't see (unless I don't have any data at all then I'm happy to comment on anything).

Thats why I question the range of values because I hadn't noticed such a wide range before this. If the range of possible random values was lowered at the lower end it would after all give a lower average.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12