Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Banned
    Hey every manager login into your TOP11 ASAP...There is again a Tsunami of Nordues Generated Players like day 1......

Going to buy three more players......
    Brian Dang, Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Hey every manager login into your TOP11 ASAP...There is again a Tsunami of Nordues Generated Players like day 1......

Not impressed by the ones on my transferlist, only going for 1 (if I can get him cheap)
    Brian Dang, Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.

My server appears to only be getting Nordgens on days when the scout list updates. There was a big wave of them last night (and I decided to buy 3, even though I didn't need them, because I can probably sell them for more through negotiations later if I don't want them). The other days with waves so far were day 1 and 3.

At the moment, there does appear to be 1 Nordgen on the market, but only about 7 total 5 star players are showing up, and I just reloaded the whole page to force it to update.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaa View Post
    My server appears to only be getting Nordgens on days when the scout list updates. There was a big wave of them last night (and I decided to buy 3, even though I didn't need them, because I can probably sell them for more through negotiations later if I don't want them). The other days with waves so far were day 1 and 3.

At the moment, there does appear to be 1 Nordgen on the market, but only about 7 total 5 star players are showing up, and I just reloaded the whole page to force it to update.
    Your are late bro...You should have logged in an hour earlier......
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Your are late bro...You should have logged in an hour earlier......
    Nah I've been on, and there haven't been many Nordgens tonight. A few Nordgens popped up after my last post, but only 1 was 5 stars for my level (4).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaa View Post
    Nah I've been on, and there haven't been many Nordgens tonight. A few Nordgens popped up after my last post, but only 1 was 5 stars for my level (4).
    At my server there were 86 of them...Recruited 2 of them for only 3 tokens......
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    Update League 3 day n CL 2nd round

Winning 11 (Level 11)
    League: Won 3-1 AWAY GAME.. TOP OF THE LEAGUE
    CL: WON 3-0 AWAY GAME

TUAN DM FC:
    League: Lost 1-2 Away to the leader..to be honest...we were always better then all of them but still lost...we control 66% of ball possession plus 14 shots..but we always lost...1 points over 3 matches..huhu..
    CL: Won 5-1 away game

Winning Eleven (level 4)
    League: Won 4-1 Away game to the league leader and claimed his spot
    CL: wON 2-0 AWAY GAME...TOP
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-28-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Dreamer
    At my server there were 86 of them...Recruited 2 of them for only 3 tokens......

Haven't seen many at all this season - otoh if you're seeing them at 2.30am my time ...

(I even set an alarm for 5am on Sunday morning for opening day and had a rubbish market)
    Brian Dang and Buffs Mad like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Haven't seen many at all this season - otoh if you're seeing them at 2.30am my time ...

(I even set an alarm for 5am on Sunday morning for opening day and had a rubbish market)
    Even our scouts (50 token) market is also all Uncles and GrandPas ....Even more than half are 28 and 29 years old..
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Even our scouts (50 token) market is also all Uncles and GrandPas ....Even more than half are 28 and 29 years old..
    I had a Scout market like that last season - this season's actually pretty good. Which is torture as I've bought 3, and don't have budget for any more this season.

That said, I have a squad that I'm happy with for the season, though I may have to sell a couple near the end due to them approaching end-of contract - if I see decent replacements (or get someone amazing out of my academy) I'll sell them sooner, but otherwise ...
    Buffs Mad, ninjaa and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast