Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yippee my first One on One Stopper GK......But his name seems weird and a Tongue Twister type...I can't even pronounce him......

Attachment 29267

Can any one from Hungary help me pronounce him......

Teranzki probably lol

Today's matchup:

Svenja FC (9.6) VS AS Dudster (15.2)

Should be an easy win. His player are all over the place, old and low ranks. So I decided I'd put my "B" team against him, just to make them play a bit. Kenny is a good playmaker, so I'm sure he'll be at the center of the game with decisive passes. I need a good victory to get over in GA but also to stay at a solid 2nd position if I still wanna be first of the league at the end of the season. Going for a classic 4-4-2 to have as many scoring possibilities as I can have.

Season 57-matcup.jpg
    Season 57-capture.jpg

Even today, very tough match, but I played against last placed teams in the table. Opponent got a red card and scored. But in the end I won.
    Season 57-screenshot_3.jpg

Statistics
    Season 57-screenshot_1.jpg

Table
    Season 57-screenshot_2.jpg

-->http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...en-1860-a.html<--

I won the 1/8 of the CL matches and the 1/4 of the cup Both oponents used 4-3-3 classic, in which both cases I countered them with a 3n-1-3n-2w-1 formation

The first 1/8 match of the CL I won 4-0 away, but it was a though one, my main DMC got red carded in the 4th (!!!) minute and my striker recieved his second yellow at 17 minutes. My back-up striker scored at 31 minutes and one of my MC's at 42", then for a while nothing happend and at 82" my left winger got injured, a few minutes later my striker made another goal. His DMC got a red card at 88", my MC took the free kick and made the final goal.

The second round was at home, I replaced my suspended DMC and ST with lesser quality backups and I used defensive mentality, nothing happend and I won 4-0.

The first match of the cup was at home, but i found it difficult to score, the end result was 2-1 for me.

I was a bit scared of losing the second match because my second best MC got his second yellow during that match and I did not have another MC. I went to the market and bought a 33 year old 4 star MC for 1 token. so I decided to go with a defensive mentallity and hoping for room to counter.

The second round was quite a suprise, my new 'temporary' MC scored two times out of nowhere in 10 minutes! Just after the start of the second half he gave a assist to my striker; 3-0 My wingers scored 2 more so we ended with 5-0.

I'm also 1st at the competion with 5 points difference so there's room for me to try some things with other players. If this guy gets one more goal he can stay next season and finish his career within my team

League: 5-0 win. My best striker had an off day missing an awful lot of chances, fortunately my other players scored easily.
    Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Rookie
    Dammit! Lost another league match today! I was planning to attend the match and then my boss asked if we could go over the next project she has for me. So, 40 minutes later, I missed the match by 5 minutes. Final score: 0-1 (they scored in the 76th minute). This loss puts me in 6th place (8 points behind first, 3 points behind second, 2 points behind 3rd-5th) and means that I've lost 3 of my last 5. Do I try to tank out of the top 7, or try and push my way up into the top 3?

On a better note, I did move on in CL play (5-3) and will no play Tran FC(L3, 28.8*). The first match is tonight, and Academy FC (30.7*) is ready!
    Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Galactico FC update:
    Cup:
    The Galacticos manager woke up at the beginning of the day and suddenly decided to buy 3 Nordgen players he absolutely DID NOT NEED and ran into debt (ST Paina, DR Hicks and DMC Surducan), he subsequently decided to sell on the first DR Fernandez who was not getting games and the Polish ST Prusackec who was good but didnt get much chance and left the club with 17 goals in 19 games in the league (WHY!) My brain is screwed up and now looking to sell on the 2nd nordgen GK he bought earlier in the season who is not getting any bidders for the whole day.

Actually, scrap that.. Just as I was typing he got sold on just now

The manager is absolutely seething with the bidding addiction he has on this game, which pretty much wasted the tokens he was saving up for the next season.. =/

The Galacticos had a cup match at home with a 4-0 lead from the first leg. The manager decided to still play max win bonus and the main team as he knew he would not be present for the game, he logged in later in the day to find out the Galacticos had won 2-0 and progress to the semi-final of the cup! The manager and the fans are starting to believe glory is upon us and getting this far in the competition after so many disappointments in previous seasons have spur them on further. The Galacticos lined up 4-5-1V zonal marking against 4-4-2 classic and worked again.

The manager not being present at the game results in the lack of matchday highlights, but statistics show both wingers shared a goal each with MR Milovanovic grabbing one right before half time and ML Bouwmans grabbing the other on the 84th minute and concluded the tie.

The opponent of the semi-final will be against FK sport machine (BRA) with similar quality to the Galacticos yet again.

League:
    A surprise result earlier in the day saw the runaway league leaders two fingerz lost to the team in 4th which grants an opportunity for the Galacticos to close the gap to 7 points with a win, they lined up 4-3N-3 against the opponent 4-5-1V which was a favoured formation by the manager but couldn't figure out a best counter formation against it but chose 4-3-3 in the end.

The final result of the game was a 3-0 victory for the Galacticos with Meftouh going through on goal and ignoring a pass to a free teammate to blast it in, he showed great confidence in his play and scored a great goal on the 18th minute.

The other ST Lier scored a tap in assisted by debutant ST Paina to make it 2-0 which stayed until the 77th minute when the manager decided to change to 4-3W-3 and was rewarded a goal by Paina on the 79th minute with a man of the match display.

The Galacticos closed the gap to the leader but it is still a long way to go, but slight hope has come again, although the Galacticos are still in 3rd place)
    Panzani, Brian Dang and Buffs Mad like this.

With no surprise, I crushed it. My "B" Team played extremely well, Kenny is just OUTSTANDING!!! Assists and goals, what a player.
    I must say though that I'm a bit upset that I conceeded one goal.
    Also I was at a bar with a friend, so I forgot to view the match and missed out on some pack bonuses. Meh..

Season 57-screenshot003.jpg

Next match is going to be important. This guy has a good winning streak and also has quite an offensive formation that gets him goals quickly. So I'm bringing in my MVPs to the field with of course Kenny because he's a MOTHAFUGGING BEAST!!
    Playing a defensive 4-1-4-1 with retreating DMC so he can help in defence. Hopefully I get the 3 points, because last time I drew against him.

Season 57-screenshot004.jpg
    Season 57-screenshot005.jpg
    Panzani, Brian Dang and Buffs Mad like this.

CL Quarter Final 1st leg away: 0-1 win! Good performance of my defenders, they blocked the attacks really well. Bad performance of my strikers, missing too many good chances yet again.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Too I have to say that yesterday the girls had goo day, yea, but Bayern won the 1st of the league 1-2 :P
    Trolled league but it doesn't matter... he had +10 points advantadge.
    Let's see today^^

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast