Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Yesterday ma girls won 0-2 in Cup semifinalssss!!!

today ma girls won 0-4 in CL semifinalssss!!!

and won 7-0 in league and need 4 points to win it :3

Go GO !!!

Famous
    4-4-1-1 is good to counter 4-3-2w-1 instead
    khris, Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Out of cup
    Out of CL
    When i win tommorow i win lv 24 competition as 23 manager with also many 24/25 managers in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Win against a stronger team than my
    Season 57-screenshot_1.jpg
    Season 57-screenshot_3.jpg

Statistics
    Season 57-screenshot_2.jpg

Table
    Season 57-screenshot_4.jpg

-->http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...en-1860-a.html<--
    Panzani, khris, Buffs Mad and 1 others like this.

Another victory to my account. And YES, the "B" team was kept from the start. Also, the wonder substitute as Smith comes in and scores right away.
    But SO MANY MISSED SHOTS, OMG!! Insane, the number of attempts that I got that were either wide or stopped (by a 2star goalkeeper as well). So annoying.

Season 57-50.jpg

So what I can say is that: "started from the bottom now we here!" Former n°1 messed up his two last matches and I managed to steal his seat.

Season 57-table.jpg

Tomorrow is THE MATCH!! If I get a win, I'm almost garanteed to win the season. It's all in. Either I put myself in a comfortable position or I head back second. This will be stressfull!

Season 57-vs.jpg
    Panzani, khris, Buffs Mad and 1 others like this.

Champions League: Buffs lose 2-1 at home in the 1st leg of the semi-final after fighting and scrapping for every ball.

The Canadian visitors were lined up, as expected, in 4-3W-1-2 so the Buffs prepared with a defensive counterattacking 4-5-1V.

Buffs enjoyed a good spell in the first 10 mins with a chance for Denis Law which was deflected. Two corners were then controlled by the GK and defence. The Buffs were holding the ball well for the first 30 mins until the visitors increased the pace. They carved out 3 good chances but the Buffs' Defence stood firm. Unfortunately, that pressure did draw another corner kick and Ivanovic nodded in a Torres corner to give the Canadians a 1-0 HT lead.
    Season 57-s6-cl-semi-1st-ht-stats.jpg
    After a rousing HT talk the Buffs came out all guns blazing in the second half and it paid dividends. In 45 mins Baxter skinned Ivanovic and hit the line to cross. Law sprinted for the front post but was closely double marked by the defence. However, the cross sailed over them all and midget gem Johnstone stole i at the back and rifled it home. Possession swung back n forth as either side tried to exert control but it was i the balance. Law missed a goot chance after 60 mins so Buffs Mad brought on McCoist to give the Lawman a well deserved rest - he had worked hard but it wasn't his day. McCoist then hit the side netting on the 70th minute. However, it was the anadian side that found joy on the counter-attack late on when Torress almost burst a lung to rip through the Buffs defence and cooly finish for a 2-1 lead. Straight from the restart Baxter tried his luck from distance but it was deflected past and again the corner was repelled. Buffs Mad could however sense frustration from the visiting manager as he made the change to 4-3W-3. It was almost the mistake the Buffs needed as the game one of constant pressure from the Buffs. McCoist was both Saint and sinner as he carved out his own chance with a sublime solo dribble, but a last ditch tackle folied him and another defender picked up the ball. But....a mistake and McCoist was on it like a Tramp on a bag of chips and fired a snap-shot goalwards....omly to see the visiting GK save it.

That was that. A 2-1 home defeat.

Season 57-s6-cl-semi-1st-stats.jpg

Afterwards Buffs Mad said "We fought bravely and played out of our skins. The Canadians can now go hme, relax and ref;ect on a win that will see them in the Final" and walked away before turning once more and bellowing "and then we will go there and rip their heart out, deep fry it and wash it down with a nice bottle of White Lightning. This is not over!"

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Only 1-0 in CL but is better then nothing, no? )
    Buffs Mad, khris, Panzani and 1 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yesterday ma girls won 0-2 in Cup semifinalssss!!!

today ma girls won 0-4 in CL semifinalssss!!!

and won 7-0 in league and need 4 points to win it :3

Go GO !!!
    Great job!
    Buffs Mad and khris like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Galactico FC update:
    The Galacticos manager knew he will be missing two key games today due to real life commitments and so hope that the team will still perform despite his absence from the touchline.

League: The Galacticos faced a difficult team that is 5th in the league looking to gain maximum points and do the double over them. Opponent lined up a tricky 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond and again the Galacticos deployed 4-1-3N-2 to counter and again it proved like a decent counter formation as they triumphed 2-0 with goals (By the usual suspects) MC Enasoaie 51` and ST Meftouh 67' with DMC Goku getting injured right before the final whistle.

The next game is a crucial game against 4th who is a difficult opponent after a 1-1 draw earlier in the season, the Galacticos hope that home advantage will play a key part in the swing of the tie. As well as home matches against 1st and 3rd coming up thick and fast

Champions League: The Galacticos manager absolutely did not want to miss this fixture but unfortunately he did. However, the couch somehow managed to find the time between the league and CL buffer time to change team formation, personnel, restore condition and ensure full morale as well as win bonus to be best prepared for this semi-final. The opponent lined up 3W-5-2 and the Galacticos decided to go 4-5-1V style. If the manager was at the game, he would of proceeded with 3-1-4-2 but it was a risky formation to use if he was absent so decided with the 4-5-1V in the end.

The manager now looks back on the game and decided how he SHOULD have been there as the game panned out to a 1-1 away draw. Nordeus game engine decides to TROLL and injures the GOALKEEPER (WHY GK?!) Which was a position that the Galacticos will be the weakest getting a replacement for.. (Really Nordeus you serious?) OUT OF ALL POSITIONS A GK?

GK Brizuela was injured on the 19th minute and replaced by out of sorts and low moral GK Buffon who was out of form, out of morale, out of fitness and most importantly not prepared to play at a match of this magnitude. This weakness showed as the opponent scored right before half time to take the lead of the tie. The Galacticos tried to rally and get a reply with a huff and puff effort and brought out a yellow card on the opponents MC. There was a great opportunity for the Galacticos to level the tie as they got a penalty on the 79th minute and Meftouh again steps up and takes the sho..... AND MISSED ....... =.=

All hopes of a crucial away goal was lost until the 90th minute and injury time when MR Milovanovic somehow scored and preserved dignity on the scoreline and got the CRUCIAL away goal (He deserves a medal now) assisted by MC Enasoaie (Most likely a corner) and gives the Galacticos an advantage going to the second leg at home knowing a clean sheet means a route to the final.

The Galacticos manager is giving Meftouh the hairdryer treatment despite his early season scoring antics and will now change penalty kick takers again.
    Buffs Mad, khris, Panzani and 1 others like this.

Rookie
    Academy FC had a solid weekend!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Friday, AFC played at Tran FC in the 2nd leg of CL Quarterfinals. In a relatively boring match, Academy FC won 2-1 with goals in the 35th and 66th minute.

This morning, AFC (31.1*) hosted Capella FC (24.5*). I was unable to attend the game as I was in a meeting at work (luckily, the other manager was not present either) and AFC came away with a 2-0 victory! Goals from Elkayam (2) and Genest (70) sealed the victory; the second leg will be played tomorrow morning (1:31 AM!!!!)

LEAGUE: On Saturday, AFC (T-4th) played at Rogerio FC (28.3*, 6th place). AFC took an early lead when Ferreri scored in the 2nd minute. Rogerio FC's Salas scored in the 7th minute to tie the match and that's how the game ended.

Yesterday, AFC hosted Gonzales FC (19.1*, 13th place). Ferreri once again scored early (18) and then assited a goal in the 63rd. Aside from one injury suffered by one of my MCs, the game was slow and boring.

As the table sits now, AFC is in 5th place, 6 points behind 1st, and only 3 points out of third with one game in hand on all teams in front of them. This afternoon, AFC plays at 11th place Caja FC, and a win by 2 goals or more will seat them in 3rd (current 3rd place team has 3 more points and a GD of 27 compared to my 25). Later this evening, AFC hosts the 4th place team (unknown name), who has lost 4 of their last 5.

Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast