Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: injuries

ridiculous.

i bought two new players for this season. a mc and a gk. my mc was now injured 4 times in a row. 3 league matches (including today) and one cup match (today)

are you serious? change that NOT SO RANDOM - > WE WANT YOU TO USE HEAL PACKS BECAUSE YOUR BEST PLAYER IS INJURED <-pattern. you ugly MFs

Quote Originally Posted by dekatch View Post
    ridiculous.

i bought two new players for this season. a mc and a gk. my mc was now injured 4 times in a row. 3 league matches (including today) and one cup match (today)

are you serious? change that NOT SO RANDOM - > WE WANT YOU TO USE HEAL PACKS BECAUSE YOUR BEST PLAYER IS INJURED <-pattern. you ugly MFs
    I know that frustration

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I know that frustration
    unfortunately this isn't my first experience

I have a defensive mid center (dmc) in my formation.

yesterday my main dmc got injured for 10 days. today my no.2 got injured in a league match and a game later my reserve dmc got injured in a Pokal match

this is a joke @nordeus. 3 games in a row killed all my 3 dmc players.

reduce the injuries. this isn't that realistic to have every day another injury.

what a $ucker company
    it's totally screwed. it was a few seasons back. that's so unlikely that the same role or even player gets injured continously.

and it's no coincidence either. back then i considered dmc as keyrole and my main dmc was one of the new player purchases. he was set as Captain. same as my mc this season.

this must be the nordeus"please give us 20 bucks" joker card
    Last edited by dekatch; 03-13-2015 at 08:59 PM.

unfortunately this isn't my first experience

it's totally screwed. it was a few seasons back. that's so unlikely that the same role or even player gets injured continously.

and it's no coincidence either. back then i considered dmc as keyrole and my main dmc was one of the new player purchases. he was set as Captain. same as my mc this season.

this must be the nordeus"please give us 20 bucks" joker card
    For me it is always, without varity, the best players 6+ stars that gets injured. Like you, it occures often, and daily at times. My reserves never, almost, gets injured.

when I have many redpacks stocked, then it rains with injury. When I have a 'save' match result I usually sub my keyplayers just for that reason

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

they just want you to buy some tokens. why dont they make the game paid. that would be better the making the game so un-realitstic
    Last edited by nickspeed4; 03-14-2015 at 11:38 AM.

my worst injury so far is 12 days. i got it twice. and 5 times to my scout player 6 days, whic proves my theory

but the game is addicting
    Last edited by nickspeed4; 03-14-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: i want to delete it

I have had a 20 days injury once, it was a brooken leg. But if its 8-20 days, really doesn't matter because it's 15 red packs eighter way
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-14-2015 at 11:48 AM. Reason: forgot some words
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Just bought a player had full stamina decided to give him a bit of stretching. Bad mistake you guessed it Broken Foot out for 7 days. Cardio maybe, Practice Match possibly so could someone with medical expertise explain how you could get a broken foot through stretching. Pointless using the Reds cause it just invites further injuries.

They always injury your new or your best players just their way of getting you to spend on packs to heal
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2