Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: All high level players should submit tickets

In level 21, sponsor money: 1.27M/day, but the players wages are only 6-7 M/day.

Quote Originally Posted by mahitoo View Post
    In level 21, sponsor money: 1.27M/day, but the players wages are only 6-7 M/day.
    I think I noticed the problem at level 24 - they should be giving us like 10m- 15m sponsorship with these wages
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Then Nordeus maybe do something about money. I'm level 33 at the moment, won 21 leagues, and 7 CLs. Won't start over it. And no matter, that I don't give player bonuses, play 1-3 friendlies a day, or get in the CL, money just disappears. With only 17 players in the squad, wages are 57.1 M per day. Income: sponsor: 1.73 M per day, about 2 M per day for league matches, and about 15 M for 3 friendlies (not to mention condition and injuries). Nonsense.

And I know, some of you pay for tokens, or can farm hundreds or even thousands of tokens. But I think, most of us can't farm, and try to play free. So we should play always wit level 1-15 clubs?
    I love the way you play hun !!! I have never bought a token ever but did restart my team because of issues, I'm about level 18 however we are in the minority once players get hooked they buy tokens and when legends are born ( like July Fourth ) lol sorry I had to giggle they have spent thousands of pounds to win on this game !!! is it worth it to be in the hall of fame ??? that they started ??? lol
    I think not the best managers on the forum are the ones who dont spend a penny !!!!!!!!
    shwanko07 likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

it is stupid if is true
    meanwhile Nordeus are not stupid, all is calculated to squeeze some dollars from your pockets , is like the collection book or DVDs, it start with discount item, and then price go up with every new release, as they know once u r addicted and gone so far, you will be ready to spend more
    managers who spend all that in their teams will think twice to leave and may be tempted to invest, even as little as they can, Nordeus will be happy to put that in their pocket
    it is business at the end, so doubt anything will change
    Mo Avengers likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I know, that this is business. And didn't asked tokens, only a way, to continue the game without take over a lower level team. But I know, what you say shwanko07. Noredus thinks, maybe I (and a lot of players) will invest real money to continue with my club. No, I won't.
    In 3 years I realized, what "level" is top eleven. If it would be much better, than maybe put some money in it. Someone said, for about 500 token prize, you can buy Football Manager. And that 500 tokens would be enough only for few seasons in TE, at least at high levels.
    If they only raise the money income in higher levels, they wouldn't loose players, and still could have their profit. Who spent a lot of money in lower levels, would be happy to spend it on higher levels.

AND THIS IS TRUE! Wouldn't bother you, and even myself to write so much with my poor, half-forgotten english skills.

Talking about injuries... Last training session with NORMAL intensity I managed to get 3!!!! players injured... 2 of them are MC's and one of those is 45quality - World Star (I am level 4). This happening as I am about to face a level 26 player for the first round of the cup. A 26LVL PLAYER!!!!! I mean WTF... I got passed a level 6 player losing 1-2 and winning 1-4 on the second match, but this is crazy. He 48.1 quality vs my 42.2 with a team value 82.1 for me and 68.7 for him. If somehow I manage to win this game, I would imagine that the other manager will smash his mouse the least... Thankfully I don't really care for this season's cup because I aim for the triple crown next season, since I tanked and didn't participate in CL, but still this kind of difference seems unfair...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

I know, that this is business. And didn't asked tokens, only a way, to continue the game without take over a lower level team. But I know, what you say shwanko07. Noredus thinks, maybe I (and a lot of players) will invest real money to continue with my club. No, I won't.
    In 3 years I realized, what "level" is top eleven. If it would be much better, than maybe put some money in it. Someone said, for about 500 token prize, you can buy Football Manager. And that 500 tokens would be enough only for few seasons in TE, at least at high levels.
    If they only raise the money income in higher levels, they wouldn't loose players, and still could have their profit. Who spent a lot of money in lower levels, would be happy to spend it on higher levels.

AND THIS IS TRUE! Wouldn't bother you, and even myself to write so much with my poor, half-forgotten english skills.
    can't agree more .. well said
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I can´t stand this kind of games. I´m at Season 5 where you can easily be successful without spending anything. Didn´t know all this. If I reach that point I will start over with a season 1 team or just quit. I´m actually someone who doesn´t bother to pay some € every now and then on games, because someone HAS to pay for development and maintenance. But I pay if I LIKE the game. If you try to force me, haha good luck. I´ll rather move to some real f2p game and spend some money just on fun stuff like jerseys because I want it to stay. There´s thousands of good f2p games.

Famous
    I'm a L14 manager. Sorry that I don't really know the financial crisis mentioned here. I just hope to know more, and provide my opinion.

Do many high level managers like to fight for 3* low wage players instead of high quality players in auctions? Do many teams tend to keep the low waged young players instead of selling them?

If 'yes' for these questions, do you want Nordeus to open 1* and 2* auction market for you?

BTW, I think we may suggest further expanding youth facilities that more young players will be generated, or suggest directly providing more free agent young 3* players in auction market.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I'm a L14 manager. Sorry that I don't really know the financial crisis mentioned here. I just hope to know more, and provide my opinion.

Do many high level managers like to fight for 3* low wage players instead of high quality players in auctions? Do many teams tend to keep the low waged young players instead of selling them?

If 'yes' for these questions, do you want Nordeus to open 1* and 2* auction market for you?

BTW, I think we may suggest further expanding youth facilities that more young players will be generated, or suggest directly providing more free agent young 3* players in auction market.
    not that I know of, I will only buy them if they are free agents to sell on to make money, the problem here is the players wages, as we start -30M a day and if away we cannot break even, what we would like is an increase in sponsorship i think.
    cookizzz likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4