Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: All high level players should submit tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I'm a L14 manager. Sorry that I don't really know the financial crisis mentioned here. I just hope to know more, and provide my opinion.

Do many high level managers like to fight for 3* low wage players instead of high quality players in auctions? Do many teams tend to keep the low waged young players instead of selling them?

If 'yes' for these questions, do you want Nordeus to open 1* and 2* auction market for you?

BTW, I think we may suggest further expanding youth facilities that more young players will be generated, or suggest directly providing more free agent young 3* players in auction market.
    Unfortunately, you can't do such thing, because tha player wages at higehr levels are almost the same. Every single player wages are between 44-47 M/day at level 33. And there are no free, young agents at this stage, sometimes I see some 32-33 years old players, and thats it.

If Nordeus won't change someting, there will be no solution. Who can farm tokens, doesn't have to worry, just have to accept, that you will be forced to spend tokens for money. Who can't...

The other thing. Playing that 3-4 friendlies a day doesn't work for me well. Yesterday I've got about the 10th injuriy of the season, lost almost 100 treatment packs, and I only have 230 left. That will be enough for 2 seasons, and then...
    Last edited by mahitoo; 09-27-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mahitoo View Post
    Unfortunately, you can't do such thing, because tha player wages at higehr levels are almost the same. Every single player wages are between 44-47 M/day at level 33. And there are no free, young agents at this stage, sometimes I see some 32-33 years old players, and thats it.

If Nordeus won't change someting, there will be no solution. Who can farm tokens, doesn't have to worry, just have to accept, that you will be forced to spend tokens for money. Who can't...

The other thing. Playing that 3-4 friendlies a day doesn't work for me well. Yesterday I've got about the 10th injuriy of the season, lost almost 100 treatment packs, and I only have 230 left. That will be enough for 2 seasons, and then...
    I am lucky i can farm and select the stack of cash but with playing friendlies and injuries I have done abt 70 reds already!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

i remember some "advices" in that forum in which i had different opinion and i was arguing for some of them,such as:
    -Buy 2 full squads for friendlies = approx. 7 x (player salary) money waste every season,
    -Tank the season = among other disadvantages loosing promotion bonus, its worthy if you have it in regular basis,
    -Buy every 18y old player is shining to you = money waste for players whoyou dont need,
    -Do not sign your own Youth players = waste in many ways
    -Do not consruct buildings is uselless.= loosing income.
    Doing the opposite of the above advices plus some friendlies and carefully spending i managed balancing for many seasons without converting tokens to cash or farm cash.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 10-11-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Apprentice
    i never bought tokens.... i'm lvl 23, money isn't a problem i got 2b so learn 2 play...

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    i never bought tokens.... i'm lvl 23, money isn't a problem i got 2b so learn 2 play...
    Maybe you should read the previous posts too. At lvl 23, I didn't have problems, I've got lot of money too. Above lvl 30? You will see.

Maxtax. I know all the stuff, you wrote. In my server, I have to play 2-3 friendlies daily, to don't loose money. I sign the free youth players from academy, promote every season, don't have lot players, etc. But on my server, you can't sign free agents from market, and the worse is, that you have to be very lucky, to sell someone. End of this season, one of my player will be out of contract (couldn't sell him the whole season), another one will retire. That's minimum 210 M minus. And then, have to buy 5 star players, to be in the top 7 in the league, and pray for that I can sell my players. Each of them are 1 point away from the next star, and they aren't old, but this not guarantees, that I will be able to sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by mahitoo View Post
    Maybe you should read the previous posts too. At lvl 23, I didn't have problems, I've got lot of money too. Above lvl 30? You will see.

Maxtax. I know all the stuff, you wrote. In my server, I have to play 2-3 friendlies daily, to don't loose money. I sign the free youth players from academy, promote every season, don't have lot players, etc. But on my server, you can't sign free agents from market, and the worse is, that you have to be very lucky, to sell someone. End of this season, one of my player will be out of contract (couldn't sell him the whole season), another one will retire. That's minimum 210 M minus. And then, have to buy 5 star players, to be in the top 7 in the league, and pray for that I can sell my players. Each of them are 1 point away from the next star, and they aren't old, but this not guarantees, that I will be able to sell them.
    Dont get me wrong i totally agree that finance is a major issue in high levels, i was just trying to give some tips that are minimizing the risks, ok i was a bit sarkastic with some advices i have read in the past in here, but once again, yes its difficult to manage finance.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Dont get me wrong i totally agree that finance is a major issue in high levels, i was just trying to give some tips that are minimizing the risks, ok i was a bit sarkastic with some advices i have read in the past in here, but once again, yes its difficult to manage finance.
    That's okay! And "avenger" will see, what am I talking about...

I never new this game existed till recently and I have gotten some of my friends to play. But in my first season I am already put off playing this game further. From what I'm reading in here I feel I see no point in trying to be successful if it comes to being out of pocket on this game and in real life if I need to buy tokens or spend countless hours farming them (I do work, have relationship and have ps3 and ps4 you know). I'd rather have done with this token business and bought this game out right like many pc management games of the past. All these games are scripted anyway for you to succeed in raising a high profile team, buying the best players and winning leagues or you would never come back to it. The worse thing about top eleven is that if is designed for you to win as long as you field out a decent squad who are fit. I've been in these forums reading advice about buying, training etc. Spent some time trying to analyse my opponent, see what best formation from the best players I have who are fit and ready with good moral. Train when I can and buy players wisely. And although I'm at top of league in my first league with 3 matches to go I have lost matches that I feel I shouldn't have. Only for other results is to why I'm still at top. My friends are also at the top of their respective leagues despite having poor teams rating, poor sales and players bought due to them not knowing what they are doing (having an average team rating of 13 which is worse from when they started) not really training their players. Formations are always 3-4-3 no tactics are done, not even watching live games to gain possession. Not really having a general interest just they play around with transfer market and despite this they win games. Makes no sense and like I said designed for newbies to win. Feels like I'm wasting my time when I could be doing something else, it's the fact I'm a big football fan that brings me back, obviously if this was an excellent cricket management sim I wouldn't play it with me not being interested in the sport.

Finally there was a free, 25 year old player on the market in level 34. Bid once, won. Then got back my 1 token, and never seen the player in my squad. Come on Nordeus!

Hi everyone ,in level at 38 and i set tickets as for league 71,champions league 73,cup 73 and friendlies to 33,these settings for me have full stadium or in some cases 256k out of 260k
    TEAM NAME: ΠΑΟΚ

LEAGUES WON 40
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUES WON 21
    CUPS WON7
    CURRENT LEVEL 67
    SERVER 6

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345