Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: All high level players should submit tickets

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please guys, it's against the Rules of the Forum to quote private messages & messages from the Company or Support.
    I appreciate the spirit of this thread but have to remove the bits that are quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Please guys, it's against the Rules of the Forum to quote private messages & messages from the Company or Support.
    I appreciate the spirit of this thread but have to remove the bits that are quotes.
    Sorry, didn't know that!

paul northey! Sponsorship income? 1.73 M/day. League: 1.87 M/match. I'm in -85M on the 6th day of the season even with 2 CL matches (8.3M/group match). On my first post, I was wrong. To 17 players, you "only" have to give 28 M/day. I want to sell one of them, but nobody is intrested on him. In every 2, maybe 3 seasons you have to buy money for 85 tokens (568 M in level 33). And if you are a free player, then try to sign players after you got money for tokens.

I've made a calculation. With those bonuses, (+ selling your academy youth players if you are lucky, to get decent ones for free, and of course with the 13 home league matches) and expenditures, you have to play 3,6 friendlies a day, just to don't loose money. That's okay. But. You will have retiring players, and some you just can't sell. Each will cost you 100-115 M, because you have to get new players in place of them. And remember? You don't have profit, even with 3-4 friendlies a day. And soon, with so many matches, you WILL run out of treatment and rest packs, no matter how many you got.

End of story.

p.s.: in the last 8-12 seasons, I was always paired up with higher level teams in the cup and the CL. So maybe 2-3 rounds in the cup, and when I managed to get to CL, 6 group matches.
    Last edited by mahitoo; 09-26-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Dreamer
    I'm confused :S +50m wages per day ? we pay wages per season or per day o.O ?
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    I'm confused :S +50m wages per day ? we pay wages per season or per day o.O ?
    No, 28M/day, to 17 players. And we pay daily. So in level 33 with 17 players, the wages are 784 M/season.

And now. Finally home league match. And the other team didn't have 11 eligible players, so I got 3-0, but no match, no supporters, 0 profit. And my players lost moral...

Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    this is pretty terrible from nordeus and needs to be sorted quickly. what is sponsorship income at level 33 ? being at level 33 means success and a bigger club , sponsorship money should be at appropriate level to cover costs.
    I don't think it changes, Mahitoo can correct me? mine is £1.43m at level 25
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I wrote it, but : "Sponsorship income? 1.73 M/day. League: 1.87 M/match."

Quote Originally Posted by mahitoo View Post
    I wrote it, but : "Sponsorship income? 1.73 M/day. League: 1.87 M/match."
    oh so it does increase but from 1.43M to 1.73M over 8 levels between us is rubbish!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

This is really sad to hear. Didn´t know players do constantly losses in higher levels. It must feel like the opposite of "managing"

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Janosch View Post
    This is really sad to hear. Didn´t know players do constantly losses in higher levels. It must feel like the opposite of "managing"
    its horrible we feel like finance men up here!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2