Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boxboy256

Thread: Create an account without Facebook?

Unhappy Create an account without Facebook?

So, I may just be up a creek, but does anyone know how to create and account online without Facebook?

I have this game on my iPhone, and can skip the Facebook login there, and never realized this was a full-blown online app. I tried to create an account online and it required Facebook.

I personally refuse to have Facebook, so am I out of luck in joining this community on the interwebz?
    Did you know?...In Texas, a recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed...This makes me so proud to be a Texan

"Excuse me sir, tomorrow evening, I plan to defile your home, have you any objections?"

"I should think so! My Mother-in-Law isn't visiting til next week"

"Ah, my sincerest apologies, til next week than?"

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The "Let me play" on the portable app is the only way to make a Team without Facebook. Keep in mind, you don't have to actually use your FB account to use it as a log on here. It can be invisible with privacy settings and just use it as a sign in, for here as well as other sites on the webz.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea, I have been considering breaking and creating a shell account, I just despise that &^)*^&% site so much. Thanks for confirming though.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Did you know?...In Texas, a recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed...This makes me so proud to be a Texan

"Excuse me sir, tomorrow evening, I plan to defile your home, have you any objections?"

"I should think so! My Mother-in-Law isn't visiting til next week"

"Ah, my sincerest apologies, til next week than?"

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    your signature made me LOL Texas is such a weird and wonderful place.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]