Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Why am I losing matches when my team is better?

It's not i guess, same level Newbie & his team lower in rate/players comparing to mine!

Of course.. here you can see How to win against any formation
    Good luck
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    Have you considered that they are better managers? Theres no stat to tell you how good their management is.
    It's not i guess, same level Newbie & his team lower in rate/players comparing to mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Satwe View Post
    Of course.. here you can see How to win against any formation
    Good luck
    Thank you

No matter what formation you choose my friend, every formation is countered by another one.... so you need to keep your cards closed and check upon your opponent's formation every now and then. You dont have to do that every match, only at those that count and you get the feeling opponent will be also present.

Show your cards when just a small time left for game to start!
    Invincible likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    No matter what formation you choose my friend, every formation is countered by another one.... so you need to keep your cards closed and check upon your opponent's formation every now and then. You dont have to do that every match, only at those that count and you get the feeling opponent will be also present.

Show your cards when just a small time left for game to start!
    Thanks for the advice Spyros, will try to learn as I can. I just started & think gonna stuck for a while
    Do u recommend a formation?! I see u playing 4-5-1, which common for many in game!

Quote Originally Posted by mt911 View Post
    Thanks for the advice Spyros, will try to learn as I can. I just started & think gonna stuck for a while
    Do u recommend a formation?! I see u playing 4-5-1, which common for many in game!
    there is no good or bad formations.. always change formation depending on enemy.. read this guide about counter formation and you wont have a problem at all... also you can friendly match alot to test varius tactics and see what suits best to your style.
    this all need some time.. it cant be done from one day to another
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by Satwe View Post
    there is no good or bad formations.. always change formation depending on enemy.. read this guide about counter formation and you wont have a problem at all... also you can friendly match alot to test varius tactics and see what suits best to your style.
    this all need some time.. it cant be done from one day to another
    well said m8...

Ridicululous post xD ridiculous question
    Others are better manager than u, u don't study the opponent's tactics, u just put better players in their position... :s that's why atletico madrid is over real madrid in clasification in LIGA

sometime u need luck

I have been losing my last 3 league matches. All match, i had large possession and more shot while opponent had 2-3 shots and scored.... my quality is the highest in my league. Thats football....

One strange thing is i sold my AMC to my enemy with 15T and when i faced him yesterday, this player scored hat-trick. I hope u all know how it is feel. 15T for 23yrs old was a good offer but i didnt realize that he is my enemy.... i'm so regret...

Probably i wont win league title this time...
    fmldotcom likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast