Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Normal/attacking mentality

Dreamer
    normal and defensive usually doesn't work with me, I prefer normal > Hard attacking > hard defending ..
    Buffs Mad and Anna Martyniec like this.
    Server 52

as we can comprove ladies & gentleman seems curious but everyone have his own viewpoint LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    as we can comprove ladies & gentleman seems curious but everyone have his own viewpoint LOL
    This proves the fact that strategies and tactics don't matter at all...If they mattered then there is no way everyone would have come with different opinions...

What ever once clicks for any one... We tend to think that it's the best strategy...

For me some formations prefer either Normal or Attacking.

Attacking formations I attack.
    Flexible formations I go normal and then test attacking for a short period if I think it wise then stick with it or change back.
    Defensive is if I want to pull out a packed defence or face a much higher Q opponent.
    Hard Defending is when I'm faced with much higher Q opponent and I think they are attacking.
    Hard Attacking for me is usually when I'm desperate or drunk or desperate for drink.

PS. It could be an old wives tale (btw what's this old wife doing here anyway) but if I start Attacking I feel more prone to the 'First 5 mins onslaught' that sometimes happens so I only do that if I think that there's a chance it'll be me doing the onslaught.

PPS But I've just dropped 8pts out of 9 so don't listen to me. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This proves the fact that strategies and tactics don't matter at all...If they mattered then there is no way everyone would have come with different opinions...

What ever once clicks for any one... We tend to think that it's the best strategy...
    And if the game is an experience like Matrix? another dimension? and every team is set to play better selecting some options in he place of others to have different experiences per player? ...we really don't know whats inside the game... maybe Nordeus, like did facebook adding different types of news to comprove the reactions, is proving and studying us to comprove our reactions... meybe we are just labortory rats..... maybe a guy is studying us now and have 2 folders... one say Khris and the other SSS LOL

And if the game is an experience like Matrix? another dimension? and every team is set to play better selecting some options in he place of others to have different experiences per player? ...we really don't know whats inside the game... maybe Nordeus, like did facebook adding different types of news to comprove the reactions, is proving and studying us to comprove our reactions... meybe we are just labortory rats..... maybe a guy is studying us now and have 2 folders... one say Khris and the other SSS LOL
    Hahaha the guy observing me must be laughing out loud now thinking: is this girl mental? She's expecting some kind of logic in the game??
    And seriously, I'm still keping my eye to the attacking mentality, something's wrong here this season for me. Normal is more attacking then attacking, still getting more ball possession and chances with normal than attacking.

It would be very complicated for me to explain why I use more often normal than attacking, but there is a lot of weird things in this game...
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

I'm getting quite the opposite results from what you are having Anna,

I find that going attacking makes me score more goals and concede less. The only reason I can think of why I concede less is that my team will be doing all the attacking and the opponent won't get an attacking chance while the clock ticks down as all the highlights comment chances are going to my team.

Everytime I go defensive or hard defensive I concede a goal... Despite blue arrows which I don't think does anything whatsoever.

I have had the same bad luck with the attacking mentality this season. I think it has something to do with the players though. They get powerful in normal mode and concede a lot of goals in attacking!

Banned
    Nice explanation Khris but do you really thing the game goes so deep ???...LoL...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast