Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Normal/attacking mentality

Normal/attacking mentality

This season I've noticed that playing in the attacking mentality results in a poorer team performance than in the normal mode. Hard attacking mode seems to be working just fine with players taking their chances (and scoring) more often, but I don't like playing this way so I tend to avoid it.
    Switching from attacking to normal mentality seems to result in my players being more active in the field, also ball possession sems to be higher.
    This quite is the opposite to what I observed in the previous seasons, so is this just coincidence or a change in the algorithms?

Banned
    Attacking style is still giving me good results......
    Anna Martyniec and Buffs Mad like this.

I usually use normal and I change that only when I have to score. Today I've played against south2 team, we both used normal mentality, i had 3-0 lead in 27'. Hard attacking is risky because your team then leaves much space for counterattacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Attacking style is still giving me good results......
    Yeah but your teams are favoured by divine grace and I'm not sure if I can take this into account

The only that I don't use because I saw that do nothing is hard attacking... I use attacking usually, and hard defensive in the case I play against better Q. teams and wanna try to have a benefit of the long passing..

for me, works as aways

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Yeah but your teams are favoured by divine grace and I'm not sure if I can take this into account
    If you want then I can give you some of that so called DIVINE GRACE to your team also......

LOL Sidd is from India, they have plenty of this "religious things and stuff"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    LOL Sidd is from India, they have plenty of this "religious things and stuff"
    Yo Yo Yo...And many holidays too because of all this......

VIP
    Attacking style works for me only vs. much stronger teams, and I use hard attacking only if I'm 2+ goals behind. In general, I start all games cautiously defensive, CA down both flanks until I see what direction the game will proceed...

Playing with Hard attacking is good when you change your tactics mid game and you sure that is a right change but the opponent team is winning.
    Last edited by jacks; 10-15-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Anna Martyniec like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast