Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: I'm not sure how to play this game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeltzFC View Post
    So what you guys saying is that on lower levels the game is ok, but on superior levels there is cheting from nordeus (or bad programing)?
    This game is solely programmed to make money for Nordeus. I explained they get you hooked in the early levels then when things go wrong for your team they hope you will spend money trying to fix the problems and with alot of people their plan works. If people had the same problems in the early levels they would quit earlier and spend no money.
    t11_fan and jacks like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This game is solely programmed to make money for Nordeus. I explained they get you hooked in the early levels then when things go wrong for your team they hope you will spend money trying to fix the problems and with alot of people their plan works. If people had the same problems in the early levels they would quit earlier and spend no money.
    Well, I ‘m not sure about that. My disagreement is that nordeus if wants, can also take money (or surveys/farming or downloading other apps for androids which is also an income) from the low level players too.
    I ‘m playing at lv 5 and I ‘m searching for a good AMC/AMR (or AML) and I would gladly pay 50T for an agent/scout with good characteristics.
    I didn’t find anyone good nordgen too in this season. So ,why they aren’t setting attractive agent scouts ? Why they don’t set in the market many good expensive nordgens ?
    Why the good nordgens I bought (every season) was at 7.00 a.m. (GMT -2) in my country and not in the evening ? Of course this is good for me because I bought them for 1-2 T.

Why they don’t set more of them (the nordgens) specially in Friday-Sat-Sunday where it could be bidding wars ?
    If the answer is that if the wealthy managers in that way would create strong teams and the weaker get disappointed and leave the game, the answer is that the program could create 2 speed leagues, with the same lv but different quality – 3* to -4* Q and 4*to 5* Q plus bot teams, so everybody is happy.

So I believe that the reason this game doesn’t take advantage the potentialities, is lack of good marketing and programming.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well i've been playing this now for about 20 seasons and the last 4-5 seasons its just gone downhill a hell of a lot faster than what it was doing.

Game makes no sense anymore,

shocking results against lower class teams,
    mostly old players on transfer market unless your prepared to get up at 4am in the morning (UK time),
    never won the cup in all the time ive played (about 20 seasons)
    Formations mean nothing anymore
    possession means nothing
    illegal formations winning
    midfielders always perform poorly
    10 or less player teams winning
    arrows mean nothing, supposed to be ie "dont run with ball" but they do
    moral??? pointless
    47 achievements?? I would have to get really old then pass my account on to my son when ive gone to get even close to getting all 47 of them and he would still be playing it when he is 40.

100+ reds 100+ greens £500mil+ whats the point in using them/it?

Alot of what ive put above has been mentioned over and over again by 100s if not thousands of players here, yet it doesnt change.

for the last 2 seasons really tempted to just let go of T11 and find something else.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Sorry I fell asleep writing the same crap out about this game again....

Dont worry be happy, previous 2 seasons I finished 2nd and 1st, look now....
    I'm not sure how to play this game anymore.-t11.jpg

Pathetic aint it

3 wins in 21 games

I can just imagine Chelsea, Man city man utd doing this, realistic game!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by toonarmy; 11-10-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234