Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: One star MOM

Dreamer

One star MOM

One star MOM-1smom.jpg

Near the end of the last season, he came out from the academy, signed for free. To my excitement, he won MOM the first league match he played.
    Ever since if he is on the starting lineup, he never took anything below 7 (mostly 8).
    Like other free young from academy, he is not a fast trainer.

He is not the first free player that comes like this. This is the second time a one star giving me a 9 in a competitive match.
    In fact, all the 2* or below in my lineup were free from academy, some have played many seasons and still kicking. That 2* MC scored 2 goals, 2* GK saving 6 times in this game.

I'm a happy manager

Hmm... I think you are lucky.. never happens with me

Level 6 Season 6

I'm repeating 1000 times that this is just 1 of those scenarios when your team wins.

I would sell him now when everyone is buying players because he is young and they can see that he gets good form.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If we see it from real football view it's not impossible because this D had opponent only a 2* ST. I heared many cases for academy players performing good.
    If I can understand the point of view of Jacks, we 're talking about a matrix ?
    The program counts many factors plus a roll dice, make the result and all this it's just a "mask" ? A virtual reality ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i agree with nikolgiorgos,furthermore u should realise that a form of 9 of a 2star player might be equal of a form of a 7 of a 4star player....if all players were 2 star example with 9 form they cannot beat a team of 5star players getting 6-7 form
    TEAM NAME: ΠΑΟΚ

LEAGUES WON 40
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUES WON 21
    CUPS WON7
    CURRENT LEVEL 67
    SERVER 6

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If we see it from real football view it's not impossible because this D had opponent only a 2* ST. I heared many cases for academy players performing good.
    If I can understand the point of view of Jacks, we 're talking about a matrix ?
    The program counts many factors plus a roll dice, make the result and all this it's just a "mask" ? A virtual reality ?

They couldn't simulate a game in real time, servers wouldn't be able to deal with thousands of games going on.

Results are mostly simulated during the 3 minutes before game starts, that time when "you can't make changes because a game is about to start".

In-play, the game just pings you every 5 minutes (match minutes), to check your formation and substitutions and recalculate winning probabilities, but most part of the game is already simulated. The comments are even generated in your device.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...etermined.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...etermined.html

For example, the Penalty Shootout is so simulated that you could check it in the past:

In previous mobile versions you could connect a third device to watch the game as a supporter and leave it before the Penalty Shootout started, you could go to the fixtures and check the final score while your friend was still excitingly "watching" penaties being converted.

Dreamer
    The next game may be interesting as I'm in a CL with two level22s in my group (one level higher than me), that one has average quality 11 higher than mine, slightly more than two-star deficit matchup.

To me, his lineup is full 5* with two 6*.
    I was the winner of the last level 20 league, while he ranked 4th on his level 21 league last season.

My wild guess is 20% chance to win, 50% draw and 30% lose for my team. You guess the outcome

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So, it would be interesting to see that academy 1* player against 5* and 6* STs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The free academy players will be good for some matches. Are decent performers when needed but I won't use them as starters. They will perform but will not be consistent. And will probably dip more than peak. Reap the rewards while you can.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast