Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: One star MOM

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426

    One star MOM

    One star MOM-1smom.jpg

    Near the end of the last season, he came out from the academy, signed for free. To my excitement, he won MOM the first league match he played.
    Ever since if he is on the starting lineup, he never took anything below 7 (mostly 8).
    Like other free young from academy, he is not a fast trainer.

    He is not the first free player that comes like this. This is the second time a one star giving me a 9 in a competitive match.
    In fact, all the 2* or below in my lineup were free from academy, some have played many seasons and still kicking. That 2* MC scored 2 goals, 2* GK saving 6 times in this game.

    I'm a happy manager

  2. #2
    Apprentice Soham_NagpurBluesFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Nagpur, India
    Posts
    158
    Hmm... I think you are lucky.. never happens with me

    Level 6 Season 6

  3. #3
    Apprentice jacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    250
    I'm repeating 1000 times that this is just 1 of those scenarios when your team wins.

  4. #4
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    I would sell him now when everyone is buying players because he is young and they can see that he gets good form.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,356
    If we see it from real football view it's not impossible because this D had opponent only a 2* ST. I heared many cases for academy players performing good.
    If I can understand the point of view of Jacks, we 're talking about a matrix ?
    The program counts many factors plus a roll dice, make the result and all this it's just a "mask" ? A virtual reality ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #6
    Rookie paoki023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    93
    i agree with nikolgiorgos,furthermore u should realise that a form of 9 of a 2star player might be equal of a form of a 7 of a 4star player....if all players were 2 star example with 9 form they cannot beat a team of 5star players getting 6-7 form
    TEAM NAME: ΠΑΟΚ

    LEAGUES WON 33/39
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUES WON 20/25
    CUPS WON 4/5
    TREBLE 3
    DOUBLE 15
    CURRENT LEVEL 39
    SERVER 6
    TOTAL FANS 14,9 Million

  7. #7
    Pro Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If we see it from real football view it's not impossible because this D had opponent only a 2* ST. I heared many cases for academy players performing good.
    If I can understand the point of view of Jacks, we 're talking about a matrix ?
    The program counts many factors plus a roll dice, make the result and all this it's just a "mask" ? A virtual reality ?

    They couldn't simulate a game in real time, servers wouldn't be able to deal with thousands of games going on.

    Results are mostly simulated during the 3 minutes before game starts, that time when "you can't make changes because a game is about to start".

    In-play, the game just pings you every 5 minutes (match minutes), to check your formation and substitutions and recalculate winning probabilities, but most part of the game is already simulated. The comments are even generated in your device.

    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...etermined.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...etermined.html

    For example, the Penalty Shootout is so simulated that you could check it in the past:

    In previous mobile versions you could connect a third device to watch the game as a supporter and leave it before the Penalty Shootout started, you could go to the fixtures and check the final score while your friend was still excitingly "watching" penaties being converted.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    The next game may be interesting as I'm in a CL with two level22s in my group (one level higher than me), that one has average quality 11 higher than mine, slightly more than two-star deficit matchup.

    To me, his lineup is full 5* with two 6*.
    I was the winner of the last level 20 league, while he ranked 4th on his level 21 league last season.

    My wild guess is 20% chance to win, 50% draw and 30% lose for my team. You guess the outcome

  9. #9
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,356
    So, it would be interesting to see that academy 1* player against 5* and 6* STs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #10
    Famous Qambu Yaasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    The free academy players will be good for some matches. Are decent performers when needed but I won't use them as starters. They will perform but will not be consistent. And will probably dip more than peak. Reap the rewards while you can.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

    Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast