Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Not Respected Rules of League's Ranking

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I might be wrong but I guess you played the game but you game was not visible for you, just a simulation, same like in cup or champions league for 3rd place.

Anyway if you can't find an answer here, please contact our support team at support@nordeus.eu

Thank you very much!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I might be wrong but I guess you played the game but you game was not visible for you, just a simulation, same like in cup or champions league for 3rd place.
    There is no 3rd game in the cup or champions league. Both semifinal losers are awarded third place.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

[QUOTE=cookizzz;301710][QUOTE=tarcanes92;301703]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    4th Opponent 16(W) 2(D) 9(L) 50(GS) 33(GA) +17(+/-) 47(Pts)

Probably, "opponent" actually got 15(W). In such case, the total no. of points is correctly shown as 47.

Sorry if I answer only now.
    As someone has noticed there is an error and the victories of my opponent are 15 and not 16. However in the mail to Nordeus support, I sent directly the screenshot of the ranking that I had done previously.
    Unfortunately, the person who answered did not quite understand what I wanted and I asked again for clarification. This is the first email I sent:

"Hi. In the past season (Level 17), I have finished the league placing to the 4th position on a par with an opponent. We both had the same ranking points, same goal difference and goals scored. So the regulation is available on the page "Rules and Prizes" states that, in this case, will be played a playoff game, on neutral ground, to decide the final position of both.
    But this game has never been played and my opponent has been given the right to 4th place while I was assigned directly to the 5th. Assuming that I have also won both two games during the progress of the season, I would like to know why it was not applied to the official rule?
    I look forward to your clarification."
    Last edited by Eagle; 11-20-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123