Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Nordeus arranged a new scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Zaharia Cristian View Post
    All players from transfer list are nordeus bots, because no one have a team, when i bought a player and i click on team he was, it tell me there is no team information.
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    These are called Nordgens, nothing wrong with that. Though one could argue, the more NG´s the more dead the server perhaps.

Now if the bidders were bots, which is also claimed by some, then I´ld get worried.
    I think he is not nordegen. The player comes from another server. if you have to sell your players, although it is very difficult, try to see the club who have bought your player, the information is not available too!!! How could be the BOT teams bidding on players?? unless that team from another server bidding on your player..

buying

Selling (my 2nd account)

then i click that player, it becoming like this
    Last edited by Jimmy Carter; 11-24-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    fugazi and Cat Harrison like this.

I had recently tried to put a few of my players which I have sold on my favourite's list to see how they perform. Weird that they have zero stats, 0 games... they've been bought but apparently have been warming the bench...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Addicted
    Just put few players on transfert market list this morning and check all the bidder's team , and it is impossible to send them offers via neg to their 5 stars players so it means they aren't in my server ! But at least i have no difficult to sell my players

EDIT : i'm a bit silly because finally it is normal to not be able to send offers to players on my server , they must be in the neg list or be in a friend team ^^
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 11-24-2014 at 08:07 AM.

Romanian Forum Moderator Zaharia Cristian's Avatar
    I had a player with 86, 20 years, Shadow-Striker ability, and no one buy him... And many others good players, no one buy them.

Lol, did I just read 'Nordeus' and 'arranged' in the same sentence. >.<

Another server seems very likely to me, just like you can't see fixtures from friends on another server.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaharia Cristian View Post
    I had a player with 86, 20 years, Shadow-Striker ability, and no one buy him... And many others good players, no one buy them.
    The same. And every day I can see many managers bidding for much worse players than I want to sell

Woow, I have many Nordgens on my transfer market right now, after I finally logged in after being stuck on the loading page. Unfortunately, no SA, and no super-expensive=fast-training players...

EDIT:
    ... So I bought 21yo Nordgen striker, and he got red card for spitting on a player in his first match!! F**k that motherf***er
    Last edited by Lukáš Ledecký; 11-25-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123