Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: this game!

this game!

is there any logic in this game?
    You have to give money, nerves and time to get anything?
    Look, what players go against me and what happens.
    Do something and stop this intentional alignment of forces.
    My opponent did not even watching the game !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this game!-new-coreldraw-x6-graphic.jpg  
    BeckStar and Syver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikec1981 View Post
    is there any logic in this game?
    You have to give money, nerves and time to get anything?
    Look, what players go against me and what happens.
    Do something and stop this intentional alignment of forces.
    My opponent did not even watching the game !!!
    Troll results,i ve seen hunderds...Lucky is in the league,and not in CL or The CUP...

Ive seen the same today in CL.... and is curious that the team with lower Q. too had a defense of 3... but the other had a MC alone... so this situations happen... if one comes here waiting for a logic result like "5 is more than 3", is wrong.

Strashna rabota hahahaha, kolko takiva sa mi se sluchvali ako znaesh.. Za 8 sezona predpolagam i na teb.
    P.S: Prekrasti otbora na Ludogorets i gledai ko stava nqma koi da te butne togava.
    Last edited by BeckStar; 12-03-2014 at 12:33 AM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Got beat by 4 goals at home in CL. Go figure. Starting XI of the opponent looked pathetic.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

You should use amlamr vs this and stop crying here. If you are playing with 1 tactic every time you'll get troll results.

Dreamer
    AML AMR doesn't counter ML MR afaik, most of the time it's the opposite. It however counter MLMRDLDR such as vanilla 4-4-2.
    3-5-2 is good against 4-3-3 anyway.

The hard counter against MLMR single flank is DMLDMR.

Even with the formation deficit, with the great quality difference you should have the upper hand by pressing the whole pitch and use short passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    AML AMR doesn't counter ML MR afaik, most of the time it's the opposite. It however counter MLMRDLDR such as vanilla 4-4-2.
    3-5-2 is good against 4-3-3 anyway.

The hard counter against MLMR single flank is DMLDMR.

Even with the formation deficit, with the great quality difference you should have the upper hand by pressing the whole pitch and use short passing.
    LOL...This isnt real football,everything can happen with all you counter strategies...Depends on the quality of each team and the manager choice...

Dreamer
    Yeah, but chance creation statistic say it all. It's all in the programming, it's only a matter of exploiting it or not. Your choice.
    With more chance creation, the number of times you attack instead of defending greatly increase therefore have a great impact on your chance to win. It is extremely difficult to win if your opponent attack twice as more compared to you, it's all about probability.

And the stuff I've talked above have nothing to do with real football, just how the simulator react to different positions in general.

Counter formation is an urban legend, like the boogeyman. Who says you can't win titles jst by using one formation the whole season.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast