Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: CUP participating Team's are not from Same Level

Exclamation CUP participating Team's are not from Same Level

CUP participating Team's are not from Same Level, Thats why it's create Inequality among those playing team. And Make favor for higher level's team who can bought almost +5 rating player then lower level team. why is this Inequality? Lower team can't buy 7 star player. if they do then it'll be eaual.
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.

Famous
    I usually ignore Cup. That's a solution. On another angle, you may accept Cup as a super difficult challenge.

My teams usually are knocked out in early rounds. But my L17 team surprisingly reached the final in this season. Other top 8 teams are a level above mine, but luckily they are not too strong. The opponent in coming match is about 3 quality points above my team. It is a clear difference but my team may still compete.
    Pranab and t11_fan like this.

Cup - ignore....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    Another reason to support ignoring cup is that it is a difficult but low return competition.

As far as I observe, the competition prize of Cup is far lower than CL. Sometimes, even if the team can win, the prizes and ticket sales may not be sufficient to cover even minimum player bonus.

For CL, I can play for money to support my team growth. For Cup, I will be happy only if my team at least reach the final.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 01-07-2015 at 04:39 PM.

of course they are not the same level hun its a cup like the FA cup in England, well known for little teams taking on the giants ??? enjoy it have fun and try to be a wimbledon or hereford lol, beating the giants
    Qambu Yaasi, Pranab and t11_fan like this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

I still thinking that my sugestion to do the Cups 3 levels by 3 is better than this system... L1 to L3... L4 to L6 50% of your level, 25-25 of the other levels...

and round 1 for example with some rules for the draws...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I still thinking that my sugestion to do the Cups 3 levels by 3 is better than this system... L1 to L3... L4 to L6 50% of your level, 25-25 of the other levels...

and round 1 for example with some rules for the draws...

and thats why you became mod hun you make suggestions lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Last season I was a level 19,with quality 115 at start and 117 at the end of the season.

I was in a level 21 Cup group,and I arrived in semifinal,defeating teams having levels 20 and 21,and from 119 to 125 quality. I was the only 19 level team of that group

Besides, I won league and Champions league.But my players were tired at the end of season...

The level 20 and 21 teams i defeated were much stronger than mine,but completely fallen asleep ,so being defeated by a lower team wasn't be so easy to effort....
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 01-08-2015 at 02:46 PM.

You can win cup on level 1 with 3*-4* players in 1st team because opponents are usually bots. Then you can win again on level 2 if you buy few Q25-29 players + enough Q20-24, with max. 4* average Q. This way you might get not-too-much-strong level 3 cup draw for which you will need a lot o 5* players. Later forget about cup.
    I don't have to say that you need player which have good morale, which are in form (7 or higher), good tactic, counter formation for some stronger opponents, luck, red packs to keep best players in 1st team etc.
    Once you win cup, you will fell like you won real world cup. Winning cup is the best feeling and archievement in top eleven (at least for me)
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    I've been in cup final 3 times but never got the title.

For getting easier cup draw keep a low quality team at season end and quickly fill it with 5~6* players at season start.
    For that you have to spend quite a lot of tokens...

The best way to get the lowest quality players is by keeping the free youth from the academy and never assign sp on them.
    Build up 14 players below 2* require 6 seasons if the academy is at max level.

Alternatively if you can level up this season, you may sell your top players except the backbone players of the team, and buy 3* player near season end (they become 2* next season). But, it is difficult to sell any player near the end of the season and it is a big loss if you sack the players instead...

Main problem of the cup is that most of the cup winners try to maximize the average quality growth after the start of the season and it is difficult to compete with them due to the quality gap they pull off, which usually 2~3* higher than average in the cup.
    t11_fan likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast